** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NBA Tuesday

Guest TazaD

Now, if there's ever a time to have faith in a method; this is it! Don't particularly like this play, but the numbers are too strong to ignore. Orlando +1 League: 1-7 ats. (Av. LOSS 6.1) away 4- fav, no rest off a 10+ ats win as away 4- dog. [Port] 7-18-1 (Av. LOSS 3.2) on any rest. (0-2 this season) 2-8-1 (Av. Loss 4.2) if opp was last away. 4-12 ats. (Av LOSS 1.3) if opp of any SU win. League: 19-5 ats. (Av. WIN 4.0) home 4- dog, 1 day off 10+ ats win as away 5+ dog. [Orl] (3-0 this season) 11-2 ats. (Av. WIN 7.5) if opp off any SU win. (3-0 this season) 10-2 SU (Av. WIN 5.9) if opp was last away. 6-0 SU (Av. WIN 12.2!!!) if opp off away ats win. On the plus side, McGrady coming off a 3-20 performance…Hopefully a big game in order. Scared, but willing to trust the numbers!

Re: NBA Tuesday Houston at San Antonio. SA -6. 1.90 @ b365. SA have won all 3 of this seasons match ups ATS v Houston this season. They have won 6 in a row overall against 'em. Houston haven't won at SA since 1997. They have won 5 of their last 8 games ATS -- and all of them have been away from home. Playing at home tonight should be a welcome change for them after the last 5 so it's a single on SA -6. (1 point.) Edit: After some more research I'm liking this one more. :D G'Luck Taza, ABWN and CB. :D

NBA Tuesday have you checked how teams perform in their first home match after a road trip, raven? No, I don't know and am not trying to be clever - just NHL teams generally underperform in such situations (back home, night with wife/girlfriend and stuff they say;) ) Good luck with your play anyway.:)

Re: NBA Tuesday No great stakes on this one, Tul. I'm just bored and picked something out based on the numbers that were in front of me. I'm no NBA expert but it's a bet I've just placed (minimal stakes) in my quest to learn more about US sports so I posted it up anyway as I want to keep a record. I'd certainly reccomend Taza's pick over mine due to his record! :o Your point is certainly something to bear in mind for the future though. :ok

SA -6 Good luck raven. Got some pretty good numbers that suggest it is a good play, but I was hoping for -5. SA have been a better bet on the road than at home, but no reason they can't cover this one.

Guest abookiesworstnightmare

Re: NBA Tuesday Really Like the Look of Sac Kings tonight -8 -20/21 @ Pinnacle Knicks are Talented enough team but are really sucking it up bad as late without Allan Houston, and although Bobby Jackson and Brad Miller are out for the Kings i still think they'll Blow these pathetic Knicks outta the water tonight ;) . GL Taz & Rav :)

NOT HAPPY Might sound silly, but the writing was on the wall all game. Were always playing catch up, and a team that shoots 14-25 from the foul line doesn't deserve to win. McGrady's 2-13 3's were no better! A bad performance from a poor team. Wasted one there, sorry guys. :banghead Good call on the Spurs raven. :ok

Guest mattsthebest

Re:Yao Ming You know, one of these days the Houston Rockets are going to realise that Ming really can score points, alot of points! As soon as they work that one out, maybe they'll be a great team. Oh well I'm happy to see Houston go down because I was backing SA.:cheers And well done Raven.