Tul St Louis Blues

Guest JJBEAR

What do you reckon of St Louis chances of making the playoffs and indeed winning the Stanley Cup?? Skybet have them at 100/1 I am thinking this is extreme value and will definitely be having some on your say so.:notworthy :nana

Tul St Louis Blues JJ - although they can make the playoffs (they are just 2 points off pace just behind the PO Q line), there are some valid points against - they are facing a relatively tough schedule, bar Ana (twice) and Clb, they will play almost only fellow competitors in the tight PO race (Clg, Nas etc.) and arguably most of them are having a better season; - even if they qualify, they will most probably face mighty Wings (well, they can do them due to goaltending probs) or Avs (no chance); - regardless who they might meet, the Blues are CHOKERS - some seasons ago they qualified as the very best team in regular season only to bomb it 0-4 in the first round. They blamed everything on Turek then, but their usual efforts in recent seasons prove my point as they are simply not able to perform under pressure (which is the case of PO); - concl. so although they are too big (B365 are going 25/1 for them), it will be a tough task even to make the playoffs (I would defo side with the likes of Nas, Clg and even LAK - good goaltending as long as Cechmanek is fit, he is underrated but back in the Czech Republic it was him who single-handedly won the title for Vsetin several times - and he IS the playoff type), and no chance, imo, to proceed anywhere near the finals; unfortunately enough, there are probably more people who have spotted this as it's impossible to lay them off @ Betfair - no takers... All in all, a good spot, but I personally see it as a no-hoper. Sorry.;)