Tennis: Toulouse Masters

This is a little tournament for French players in Toulouse this week. It's on Betfair video and I watched some yesterday, so will have some bets today.

Sport Tennis
Event Marc Gicquel v Arnaud Clement
Selection Marc Gicquel
Strength 10/10
Date 18/12/2009
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.80 (Back)
Reasoning Gicquel looks like a good favourite here. He looked reasonable yesterday in getting a win. Clement was getting wiped by Chardy before the retirement and was serving really poorly. Both of these can play real good indoors but Gicquel should have a decent edge here.
Sport Tennis
Event Michael Llodra v Julien Benneteau
Selection Michael Llodra
Strength 10/10
Date 18/12/2009
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 1.72 (Back)
Reasoning Probably a close match I'll just side with Llodra. Didn't see the match but Benneteau had a lot of problems with Guez yesterday which doesn't seem too promising for his form. Llodra was an easy winner over Mathieu but fitness concerns over Mathieu. But still Llodra showed that he was playing pretty well and I'll take him here.
Sport Tennis
Event Jeremy Chardy v Thierry Ascione
Selection Thierry Ascione
Strength 10/10
Date 18/12/2009
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 3.50 (Back)
Reasoning Chardy retired yesterday against Clement and had injury doubts over him coming in. Because of that seems worth opposing today. Ascione lost yesterday but was playing OK towards the end, he's definately a capable player indoors although coming to the end of his career. Because of the price this looks worth a chance, Chardy might just struggle on for a couple of sets instead of retiring again.
Sport Tennis
Event Paul-Henri Mathieu v David Guez
Selection David Guez
Strength 10/10
Date 18/12/2009
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 2.50 (Back)
Reasoning This is definately worth a chance, probably bet of the day. Mathieu had injury concerns coming into the tournament, and yesterday didn't put much effort in against Llodra. His groundstrokes were awful and he didn't seem interested, same attitude today and he'll take another beating. Guez pushed Benneteau very hard yesterday, should get some confidence from that and I think will beat Mathieu today.