Sky's secret santa

glceud

Sky's Secret Santa! xmas_santa_image.jpg Win a share of Santa's Sack! Our very own Sky_Santa will be spreading some yuletide cheer in various tournaments and cash games from now until Christmas! Ho Ho Ho! Beginning Friday 27th November I, the very merry Sky_Santa (and a few little helpers) will be appearing on the Sky Poker site in a number of tournaments and cash games throughout the Christmas period. One thing I can guarantee boys and girls is that I will appear in the 8pm tournament every night until Wednesday 23rd December. Knock me out of a tournament or show some festive flair at the felt during a cash game and you could win entry to Santa's Xmas Sack tournament! Santa's Xmas Sack tournament will take place on Sunday 27th December. But don't worry if you miss me or my Christmas chums at the tables as we'll be running various competitions via the Forum where seats can also be won. An initial £500 will be added to the Santa's Sack prize pool, plus over £1000 of mystery prizes will be added along the way, including an HD television, a games console and tickets to the next SPT leg in Newcastle on January 9th. Not only that but any prize money I win during a cash game or tournament will go straight into the prize pool. Get on the rail and show some Christmas camaraderie! poker_books.jpg The prize pool currently stands at £579.22 and the first mystery prize has been revealed as a trio of excellent poker books! Oh and as I mentioned earlier, in the case that I'm too busy wrapping presents my good friends SKY_RULDOPH and and SKY_ELF will take my place at the tables hoping to flop a set of snowmen! We'll all be playing under the star avatar so keep an eye out for it for your chance to win a seat into Santa's Xmas Sack tournament. For more information, please visit the community. Terms & Conditions

• Offer applies to over 18's only
  • Players will be notified of their entry in the Santa's Xmas Sack tournament by email within 1 business day of their seat being won
  • All cash bonuses will be withdrawable
  • The seats to the Sky Poker Tour event in Newcastle will be free
  • Sky Poker reserves the right to publish the aliases of the recipients of the prizes
  • All bonus amounts quoted are in pounds sterling (GBP). If an account is held in an alternative currency then the bonus amount will be converted at the relevant exchange rate on the day the bonus in credited.
  • Sky Poker reserves the right to add, remove and/or amend these terms and conditions at any time provided that any such amendments shall not have a detrimental effect on any participant.
  • Sky Poker Management decision will be final in all cases.

Hopefully wont be playing in it though as British Airways permiting I wont be in the country on the 27th:(