Questions for James Akenhead

swampster

Re: Questions for James Akenhead Who does he think is the British player most likely to win a major tournament in the coming years? Why has he suddenly made the breakthrough at the highest level? Did he make any changes to his game, or was it just a few subtle things? Does he feel the game of No Limit has changed since he started to make a name for himself? How does he feel the game will change in the coming years? Will he ply his trade mainly in Europe or is he now set to try and make his name over in the US? Who is the best player of all time? Whose game does he most admire? IS he going to mainly concentrate on tournaments, or will he play cash? Who would make up his "dream" full ring table? In his opinion, which nation are the biggest "fish" at poker? Tell him if he says anyone other than the French or Russians he is talking bol lox!

Re: Questions for James Akenhead

I'm inteviewing James Akenhead for the next issue of WPT magazine tomorrow. I'm throwing this out to forum members to ask questions themselves. If anyone has anything they want to ask, please post here today. Thanks Jon
Just woundering if you used any of the questions people posted???

Who does he think is the British player most likely to win a major tournament in the coming years? Why has he suddenly made the breakthrough at the highest level? Did he make any changes to his game, or was it just a few subtle things? Does he feel the game of No Limit has changed since he started to make a name for himself? How does he feel the game will change in the coming years? Will he ply his trade mainly in Europe or is he now set to try and make his name over in the US? Who is the best player of all time? Whose game does he most admire? IS he going to mainly concentrate on tournaments, or will he play cash? Who would make up his "dream" full ring table? In his opinion, which nation are the biggest "fish" at poker? Tell him if he says anyone other than the French or Russians he is talking bol lox!
Those questions are too unrealistic to be asking...... I would go with the Wasp question. Hit Squad or Glenffiddich Gang ;)

Has he ever travelled bareback in a gypsy limouisine in dublin whilst toying with channing
:rollin:rollin ahhhh that open some old wounds Pretty sure I've seen Channing riding him bareback though whilst toying with a midget