anyone good with holdem manager setup?

jedinight7

been meaning to try out holdem manager for ages, anyway got it installed after various problems lol.. I can scan tables ok on stars, but no stats are being displayed, im sure its 100% me being an idiot.. any advice welcome, or if any kind person has skype maybe i could share screen and walk me through it..thanks

Re: anyone good with holdem manager setup? Yes - stars will automatically create the hand history file. If the files arent there, and you have played, and you have set up your "Instant Hand History" option in Pokerstars to "Save My Hands History", then that suggests that HEM is correctly importing the hand histories :unsure (because after it has imported them, HEM archives the hand histories) In HEM, if you go to the "Cash Games" tab (I presume it's not tourneys?) and the sessions sub tab, ensure "Player" is your stars alias (if not click on "change"), ensure "All Hands" are visible and that there is "no filter" - do you see any sessions?

Re: anyone good with holdem manager setup? earlier decided to uninstall and reinstall, stilaal had same issue, decided to uninstall again, :unsure downloaded latest beta version, and its started grabbing hand histories, by default it finds both virgin and stars on my system which is fine :) but strangly enough this version seems to have its own issues, when i try and setup hero names, it only has BOSS as available network no sign of pokerstars or any others :unsure

Re: anyone good with holdem manager setup? Boss has only appeared in the latest BETA - so it wouldnt have found BOSS hands in the earlier version. So, for whatever reason, it seems that your Pokerstars hands arent being found. Indeed it seems that they're not being created from what you're saying. Can we double (triple) check ...... If you log on to the pokerstars software, and go to "OPTIONS" / "Instand Hand History Options ...", you definitely have a tick in the "Save My Hands History" box? And "Where to save" is the same location as you have in your HEM file? Also hand history is kept for a sufficient period? (e.g. 30 days)

Re: anyone good with holdem manager setup? Gaf, got it sorted out thanks for helping m8 ;) turned out that stars software didnt have the needed rights to create a file on my hd, managed to get one of the support guys from Holdem manager to use teamviewer to sort it. Fairplay to the support staff:ok