** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

A Thankyou to everyone who posts in the PL Poker forums.

Chapman

Didn't get chance to vote in the Xmas freeroll thread as only just seen it but hopefully I'll make the chosen date. The PL Xmas freeroll brings back some memory's from last year, things got a little heated over the requirments, would be great if there is no repeat this year but I decided to dig up a post I made that this reminded me of - almost exactly a year ago...

Originally Posted by Chapman viewpost.gif I've been a member since the beggining of the year but it's been a busy one so I havn't had the time to be involved as much as the regular/established members on here. After contributing all year on the forums and playing regularly in PL games I can fully understand why established PL's would be upset about people posting junk just to take advantage of the fantastic benefits a PL member can clearly receive like the xmas freeroll with Paddy (I won't be playing because I agree this is a treat that's deserved for everyone on here who's made an honest effort all year). I've only been playing poker for about 8-10 months and am very much learning the game, the standard of player on here is such that it's difficult for me to post anything about the game which you don't already know right now but I'm getting better and learning constantly and I'd like to think I can make a much better contribution over the course of the next year. :cheers Mick
I hope I atleast made some sort of contribution worthy of what I wrote a year ago (Special mention to W1nsome also, he took the brunt of it last year and is still here also). :ok Anyway this is not some sort of brag about me being one of the genuine ones (Maybe a little:lol) but it's much more a thanks to everyone involved with PL and the Poker forums in particular. A big thanks to every single one of you for contributing and finding games we wouldn't know of otherwise - you have no idea how much my game has improved this year just by playing on the same tables as you and reading your thoughts on everything about the game. :clap I've gone from a PB of $250 to $500 to $750 odd in the space of a year and now make a tidy bit of pocket money every week/month with confidence/no fear and feel things can only get better. A massive, massive thankyou to GaF because if it wasn't for his effort in organising the promo we had with Betfair, I would never have played the raked hand that ended in a phone call out of nowhere and the oppurtunity of a lifetime to play my first ever live game at the WSOPE with the best this game has to offer. Thanks GaF, your work in that promo ultimately gave me the best/most fun two days I've had since I lost my virginity (;)) and should we meet at next years PL WSOP the beers are very much on me. :ok Thanks to Morlspin for the effort he goes to in getting added value for PL wherever he can, sorry I couldn't get more involved in the recent PP promo but moving house is a pain in batty. :@ Last but not least, a big thanks to Avongirl for going to the trouble of keeping the daily diary every day of the year with no obligation to do so, I for one really appreciate it and I'd actually be lost without it, so thanks again. :clap Erm, yeah thats it I think, I shall now remove my tongue from ya battys and be on my way. :lol Thanks again and here's to another solid year ahead! :cheers

Re: A Thankyou to everyone who posts in the PL Poker forums. An excellent post.....be interesting to see how many are in this years Tourney. By the way....where are Mr V and Sam?:cry:cry....they must've got their connection problems sorted out by now! Anyway, if you read this.....hope all is well and Santie is good to you both!:ok TQM