Aussie Corner 13/14th March

Guest Citizen Kane

Guest Citizen Kane

Quick look at the Super 12 Highlanders 1.22 Sharks 4.00 Margin 12.5 Initially tempted to take the Sharks on the margin. Highlanders back home which would normally suggest a comfortable win but the team this year doesn't look to have the same depth as previous years. Sharks had a good performance last week and are feeling robbed so will be up for the game. I expect a physical/confrontational battle in this game. Hurricanes 1.11 Cats 6.00 Margin 18.5 Once again the away team on the margin has appeal. I would never back the Hurricanes as favourites against anyone but would expect them to win this game. Obviously the bookies believe they have the ability to reach the margin but if weather conditions were dodgy in the least I would be going with the Cats. If the Hurricanes put in a super performance this week I will definitely be opposing them next week. Reds 2.50 Blues 1.50 Margin 5.5 Reds looking ordinary in games to date and the Blues inconsistent. Blues missing some key players this weekend but will be wanting to bounce back with a win before their bye week. I feel they have the squad depth to do this and the HTH price @ 1.50 has appeal. Bulls 2.35 Brumbies 1.55 Margin 4.5 Bulls will be hard to beat a home but the Brumbies did look good in the earlier games and may benefit from the "scare" last week. Feel the line is about right in this game so won't be betting on it. Stormers 3.00 Waratahs 1.35 Margin 7.5 Waratahs probably the most impressive team to date in the competition however the Stormers at home @ 3.00 is tempting. Usually a safer bet on the margin but I feel this game will either be very close or a Waratahs blowout so will stick with the HTH. Bets for Weekend in order of appeal: Blues HTH @ 1.50 Sharks 12.5 @ 1.87 Cats 18.5 @ 1.87 Stormers HTH @ 3.00 Good luck to all.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.