Simmy's NH selections 2009/2010

Thought it was about time for this since I have been backing almost everyday again recently so thought I would keep a track of how I am doing and make a seperate thread:ok My other thread didn't go too well after rushing some selections and not being very disciplined with the amount of bets I had in a day etc. I decided to draw a line through that and feel having a seperate thread for the NH, AW and Flat racing will be a better idea. I will open up a AW thread as well and then the Flat when the season starts again. Only one meeting tomorrow which I am away to look at, not sure if I will have any bets but if so they will be up before the races (obviously). The plan is to have a 0.5 - 3pt staking plan with the majority of my bets probably within the 0.5 - 2pt mark. I may raise this up to 5pts in the future but it depends how it goes. Will probably have the odd each way bet as well. Any comments as always are appreciated. May even try and do some tissues, although may just keep them for the Professional Bets thread.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Simmy's NH selections 2009/2010 12:50 Musselburgh Nelliedonethat was successful over course and distance at the start of the year and has won twice since then in handicap company off marks of 83 and 89. Two sound efforts since returning to the track, does usually need a race or two before he is fully wound up so he can definately get back to winning ways today on his 3rd run of the season. Runs off 93 today but Gillies takes off a vital 3lbs. His course and distance win came on Good To Soft which is today's declared ground. 1 pt win @ 3/1 (Bet 365 - BOG)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.