Lingfield 6th Dec (AW)

12.00 Lingfield Spinning Bailiwick took me by surprise last time out and also took the pee at the handicapper although up another 14lb for that win its probably a more realistic mark and with such an impressive win last time out over CD should go well again. Jolly ranch looks slightly over priced in my opinion he has finished place on all 3 last starts on the all weather over this trip and under this jockey and another good draw today and gets to run off same mark today. 2pt win spinning bailiwick 9/4 sj 0.25pt e/w jolly ranch 8/1 bet365 12.30 Lingfield Typical app handicap with many out of form sorts and maidens but Djalabad is probably one of the most experienced of the field and although rarely wins she has been running with threat recently questions have to be asked whether Hayley really put in full effort last time out when she looked a real threat runs off same mark today and has one of the most experienced jockeys on board, problem will the draw from stall 10 but she is a hold up sort so shouldn’t affect too much. 1pt e/w djalabad 4/1 bet365 1.00 Lingfield Again similar story to the first division this one is probably even more open and so I am gonna side with a horse that does no how to win when he wants to. He is far from the easiest horse and this is his first start for new yard so fingers crossed they can bring him back to his best he has slipped down the weights massively having won off marks as high as 70 now rated just 47, has a good draw in stall 4. 0.25pt e/w Parkview love 9/1 hills 2.30 Lingfield There aren’t many horses that can win from the front at lingfield but Billy Red is one that can having done it twice recently and put up probably his best effort yet when just touched off by brandywell boy up another 2lb today but draw has been fairly kind again today. 0.5pt e/w billy red 7/1 sj 3.00 Lingfield A wide open event again where I am gonna side with one of my favourite aw horses Bluebok, he has plenty of speed and the presence of a couple lightening fast front runners in the field could set this nicely up for him with a good draw, he is plenty consistent enough and has dropped 2lb below last winning mark and was seen running well but didn’t really show his finishing gear and that is his problem at the moment but if he can get going in the finish he is potentially dangerous off this mark. 0.5pt e/w bluebook 9/2 bet365

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.