Scoop 6 Glory Hunt

jayalexander

Following some astute bets during the past few weeks on the Scoop 6, that have been very promising but not satisfying the betting rules, I will also bet the selections as doubles. I may select two horses per leg, but if this happens, I will NOT use the leg in any doubles selection. Next week, all bets will be TO WIN, although this may change in future. Depending on the success of this, I will keep bets as 1pt per double. (+ scoop6, obviously) My goal is 400pts, by March/April - I think this is reasonable, as these races have a very nice range of prices. I'll try to keep a running bank. This weeks selections have been: Race 1: Forpadydeplasterer 2nd Race 2: Le Roi Rouge 1st Race 3: Pasche Bere 3rd Race 4: Cross Kennon 1st Race 5: Canada Street - & Laborec NR Race 6: Hoo La Baloo - = 2 x scoop 6 Doubles from race 1,2,3,4 and 6 = 10pts 2 wins = 42pts ----------------------------------------------------------- Doubles were on Boylesports, but I will change that to betfair next week. Scoop6 was placed at high street Ladbrookes. If anyone has any other ways to maximise profit, please let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

Lack of time on Saturday's have prevented me from posting selections on the day, so as they are available today, I've taken advantage of this! In the event of a selection below being a NR when it gets to raceday, I will select an alternative and make it known in a seperate post. Regarding the selection of doubles, I have decided to simply omit one of the horses below and I will, again, inform seperately. Scoop 6 selections 26/12/09 Race 1 – Tchico Polos (6) Race 2 – Green Belt Elite (8) Race 3 – Binocular (1) Race 4 – Imperial Commander (4) Race 5 – Nampour (9) Race 6 – Sheriff Hutton (6)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.