** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euroleague basketball thursday

Re: Euroleague basketball thursday MY bets for today: Pamesa Val v Zalgiris Kaunas starts at 2:40 ET Zalgiris is on fire !!! They won both matches in top16. In lithuania league (LKL) they won against one team 122-61. That was not very good team that they were playing against but still, zalgiris were playing away. For Pamesa it's "live or die" match, but i don't think they will win, and if they do they will win only by 2 - 4 points but not by 6 definately! pick: Zalgiris +5.5 @1.85 stake 300 units Pau-Orthez vs. Union Olimpija starts at 2:40 ET Olimpija will play without 3 of their 4 best players in euroleague - Maravic, Stelmahers and Bazdaric. They won 2 against Pau this season, but i don't think they can do it again with so many injuries. With Maravic out, there is noone to stop Mate Skelin. Guards will be Simon Petrov who sucks and Saso Ozbolt who's average is like 5 minutes a game this season. Pau fired his coach this week so player's will be extra motivated to prove themself to a new coach. pick: Pao Orthez -2.5 @1.85 stake 200 units