+1.5 goals ....Please!!!

Otter4

I have been looking at some statistics relating to football matches and specifically +1.5 goals in a match. It appears as if there is a potential edge based on the teams percentage of matches (whereby more than 1.5 goals have been scored in their matches this season) and the odds offered on betfair. Eg. This season there have been 2 or more goals in: 86% Everton matches and 93% Tottenham matches. So based on the combined stat's, +1.5 goals are currently occuring aproximately 9 times out of 10. The odds on betfair are 1.32 which is much better. Hypothetical - 10 bets in this scenario at 10 points per bet Now if the odds stack up and i were to win 9 times out of the 10 mythical bets. I would have won 28.88 (minus 5% = £27.44) and lost £10 which is a profit of £17.44. The system will rely on a high strike rate and will hopefully show a steady growth to cover the inevitable losses that will occur along the way. I will start with a bank of 100 points and each bet will be 10 points. Selections will require a better percentage strike rate of 1.5 goals or more for the teams involved than the odds offered. This will not be a massie money spinner but hopefully a steady sensible system. Wish me luck :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.