** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Indian Wells Masters Series Tennis

Guest Doogie

Guest Doogie

Damn Hewitt Sorry that last accie was supposed to have federer in at 1.15 which should make it up to 1.42, doesn't matter though because Mr Hewitt deceided if his woman can't play he can't be bothered himself.:banghead

Guest Doogie

Picks today... Calleri vs Labadze @ 1.55 - Despite the giant killing of Moya in the last round I don't think Labadze has the quality to make the last 8 of a masters series tournament. Calleri has shown that he's more than capable away from his favoured clay courts. Henman vs Arthurs @ 1.30 - I was staying away from Henman after he discraced himself in Dubai last week. He's beaten Arthurs twice in the past and I think he's will have got used to the outdoor conditions by now. Roddick vs Escude @ 1.30 - I can't quite understand the odds here. Roddick is normally 1.15 or less against anyone but Federer. Roddick hasn't dropped a set yet and I don't think Escude will be a banana skin for him today. Treble @ 2.62 4pts

Picks today For me Rodick and Dent for today, and also Davenport and Bryan/Bryan. I'm not sure about others so I leave them. Calleri should win like you write Doogie, but Henman... Arthurs is playing good at this moment so I'm not sure. Roddick is more sure bet, Dent also I think is a god choose as he played nice tennis at this tournament.

Guest rooneymagic

Indian Wells Looks good for a Federer/Roddick double in the quaters. Federer a bit short @1.12 but has a 2-0 record against Chela both on hard courts. Roddick is in good form in his last match he hit 17 aces and a total of 33 winners. Henman is playing ok but has yet to be really tested in this tournament and Roddick has IMO to much class throughout his game and @1.40 is reasonably priced. Double pays 1.57@bet365 Good luck if you go with it.

Guest Doogie

Todays picks Today i'm going for a simple double: Davenport vs Dechy @ 1.12 Federer vs Chela @ 1.12 Double @ 1.25 5pts I agree with Rooneymagic here. In a smaller competition I would stay well away at these odds but this a masters series event so I know he wants to win. Davenport has been brilliant all week and deserves to make it to the final at least.

Guest Doogie

Indian Wells in both of tonights mens semis the favourites are trailing 2-1 on H2Hs. I'm not making the mistake of underestimating Labadze or Henman tonight. Sticking to the women: Davenport vs Dechy @ 1.10 Henin vs Myskina @ 1.25 Double @ 1.33 5pts