Punters Lounge Xmas Freeroll - Please vote for preferred date.

GeordieGaz

Punters Lounge Xmas Freeroll - Please vote for preferred date.  

1. 1.

• Friday 18th December
    • Saturday 19th December
    • Sunday 20th December
    • Monday 21st December
    • Tuesday 22nd December
    • Wednesday 23rd December
    • Thursday 24th December
    • Didn't vote before but am eligible and would like to play please

Could all members wishing to play in the annual xmas freeroll please vote for their preferred date for this to be held. As yet, we have no information about the game, this will become available later in the month, we are just looking at dates at the moment so please vote. The vote will end on 08-12-2009 and the date with the most votes will be the date we have the freeroll. Thanks.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Xmas Freeroll - Please vote for preferred date. Sunday with a strong vote. :sad That's the one night I thought everybody would avoid as every site seems to run their biggest game on a Sunday night and the schedule gets clogged up at the best of times.

Re: Punters Lounge Xmas Freeroll - Please vote for preferred date.

Will I be eligible for this? Will put in my if 2 cents worth if I am:)
I'm unsure about the requirements too. So will vote when/if elegible.:loon
Eligibility criteria will be posted soon, however, both of you will be fine. :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Xmas Freeroll - Please vote for preferred date.

When will the eligibility criteria will be posted and where will it be played so i can get sorted???
Eligibility Criteria will be: A minimum of 50 posts and members must have been active within the last 30 days. It is at the moderators discretion to refuse entry to any member. The mods are working behind the scenes to get this game sorted for Monday 21st December.
Will it just be punters lounge people that can play or will there be other people playing???
Yes, it will be only members of the forum who will be playing in this game. Further detail will be available later in the week. :ok