Kempton 2nd Dec (AW) (eve)

Piss poor card! Kempton 6.50 Hit the switch won extremely comfortably last time out at first try over a mile on southwells deep surface has only raced once on the polytrack and that was on debut and was 6 of 11 and aslong as take to this surface should clearly go well under a 6lb penalty for a 8 length victory. This field is no better than what he beat last time. 0.5pt win hit the switch 8.50 Kempton Highlight of a very poor aw card. Daddys gift is well drawn today and ran a good enough race last time out at lingfield but has made most of his winning from either making all and being prominent and for some reason they don’t seem to be riding him like that although is potentially well handicapped now but doesn’t show enough to get in front in my opinion and is plenty short enough in the market. The favourite looks well worth a small bet having been racing over 7f recently yet has shown best form over 6f on the aw winning, and is extremely well handicapped now having won off a career high mark of 87 rated just 83 now has shown some promise recently over 7f at lingfield and looked to not have quite enough for 7f so this 6f trip should suit at the moment. He is also well drawn in stall 11. 1pt win fathsta 7/2 bet365

Re: Kempton 2nd Dec (AW) (eve) 20:50 Kempton Fathsta is also going to be my selection in this race. For starters he is very well drawn and is a course and distance winner. Has been running over further recently but he won't mind the step back down to 6f since hes won over the trip 3 times in the past. His course and distance win came off a mark of 80, he is 3lbs higher tonight but he has won off a mark of 85 on the turf before over 7 furlongs. This horse is Simcock's only horse at the meeting which is a positive for me. Ivory Silk and Daddy's Gift are my 2 main dangers. 1 pt win Fathsta @ 4/1 (WillHill - BOG)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.