How to win horse racing betting’s?

I’ve been a horse race fanatic for quite sometime and I know lots are thrilled and interested as long as betting is concerned. Horse racing betting could be fun and challenging for the successful horse betting fan and even newbie’s alike. It is just like any type of sports betting where you could end up on the losing end if you’re not careful enough. One of the most important things to remember in horse betting is discipline.

There are lots of factors that are needed to be considered in order for you to raise your chances of winning. Here are some:

Know the unknown…

• The form and the condition of the horse on the race day

The form and condition of a horse differs on the racing day. All sportsmen know the importance of the form on the day, but in the long run this unknown factor is eliminated and only dependent on the quality of the trainer.

• Luck during the race

We can’t foresee this factor during the race so we could just rely on the Jockey’s performance.

5 simple betting tips in horse racing:

• For single race bets, I would key or box the horses in this first (dark green tier). For multi-leg bets, I take all the horses in the top tier. Depending on the circumstances, I sometimes add one or two horses from the second tier or from the grey tier.

· Although I’m lucky at predicting many races, it is common sense that you must be selective when choosing the races to bet. Do not bet every possible race. I usually look for races with smaller top tiers (one or two horses in the tier). I also skip races if there are one or more horses in the grey tier.

· You should be prepared to commit enough money to make a proper bet when you find a race you like. Exotic wagers usually require a significant amount to have a realistic chance of winning. If you cannot afford to spend enough funds for the more exotic bets, stick to simpler bets such as Win/Place/Show, Exactas/Quinellas and Doubles.

• When choosing between two horses with similar past ability, the horse in the best current form will often prevail. Past performances indicate a horse's basic ability. Recent workouts are an indication of a horse's current form.

· Know your Jockey!

Keep this in mind: “If you give the best jockey the worst horse, he/she won't hit the board. However, if you give the worst jockey the best horse, chances are he/she will hit the board and possibly even win the race.”

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.