Best bet of the day 25th Nov

chris34

1.30 Lingfield Aeroplane is a useful sort on the aw having won a couple of valuable handicaps last year and is rated head and tails above all this lot, on official ratings is 19lb better off probably closest threat flawed genius but he has refused to race last twice so cannot be trusted. Aeroplane also has a brilliant record going fresh and is not easy to win with having to be produced so confidently late that I couldn’t really ask for any other jockey than spencer as much as I hate watching his rides when its not necessary but this horse clearly needs it he often finds little once hitting the front. 1pt win aeroplane

Re: Best bet of the day 25th Nov 3.10 lingfield mr willis- this gelding may aswel have his name plated on the stables here as 5 of his 8 career runs have come round john bests local track, he has 3 wins on the course over the seven and shaped as though a step up to a mile would not inconvene. Hopefully he will be fully wound up after his break but i do feel this horse has a fair bit of improvement left in the tank. The jocking booking is a big plus as steve seems to get on well with him 3 rides and 3 wins over the 7 round here. 1pt win 7/2 bet365

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.