Rising Floor Staking Plan

philb101

I've been running a RFSP since Oct, Starting Bank 1000, Stake £10 been gonig along well until weekend Stake now at £32.00, ok but if my next bet goes down I'm upto £48.00 I'm aware I can leave the date as it is etc & contiue at that stake until I pull it round but i've noticed if the £48.00 goes down the Stake changes to Red & become £50 then decreases back to £47.00 if the £50 loses I understand its something to do with the Threshold but can someone explain it to me please Also what happens if I increase or decrease the Threshold Thanks for your time

Re: Rising Floor Staking Plan Does the average bets per day not also affect this spreadsheet???? I use it for a small system i have with Serie B draws. It is basically Martingale with a little bit less risk in that it doesnt try to recoup all your losses at once. It was heralded in another punters website a few years back, i think it was called bookiebusters. I'm pretty sure that site is dead now.

Re: Rising Floor Staking Plan Fair point Froment, but I set myself Targets & Max Loss etc, also should the sheet say I should stake over my Max Limit, I change the date so the Stake stays the same How do you go about increasing your stakes or recouping your losses ?? Cheers