Wolverhampton 20th Nov (AW) (eve)

chris34

6.50 Wolverhampton Several last time out winners, but none solid enough to follow up in my opinion especially at short prices therefore I fancy Weybridge light who ran as though something was a miss last time out but was well supported throughout the day and would suggest someone hoped for better. He was impressive on the aw circuit last winter and is now dropped back in trip to a more suitable trip tonight and also dropped 2lb in handicap although still 3lb higher than last win could go well at a decent price. 0.5pt e/w weybridge light 9.20 Wolverhampton Another end to a piss poor day as far as my betting opportunities go. Bidable has been running with some credit in this sort of company recently and takes a drop back into class 7 after a good 2nd in a class 6 event was also 1lb over weight that day so back on correct terms will help in this low event and a good draw from stall 4. Ruwain has had a few months off and has gone well fresh before winning at great leighs off a mark of 48, drops back down to that mark today, but needs to improve on latest shows in the summer but a lowly event like this well within his grasps somewhere tonights concern would be the wide draw. 0.5pt win bidable 0.25pt e/w ruwain

Re: Wolverhampton 20th Nov (AW) (eve) ATR are running that comp again tonight aren't they, so thought I may as well have a blast and have a little play too. 7.20 Wolverhampton Matthew Salaman is an up and coming trainer whose reputation is fast growing and was enhanced at Kempton only the other day when he saddled Fernando Torres - who joined his yard as a maiden from Dandy Nicholls - to victory at a huge price. He sounds out Bountiful Bay tonight and if he is similarly able to work his touch with this former Brian Meehan recruit then the filly could go well at a nice each-way price. This is an apprentice handicap where they bet 2/1 the field and I am not overly keen on the favourite - North South Divide. He is entitled to improve now with Kevin Ryan but I feel the price is too short in view of his recent form and am happy to take him on. Bountiful Bay acts well over this trip on polytrack and has placed several times off this sort of mark, chasing home Malapropism off this mark at Lingfield in October (btn 1 length). She races off the same mark here and with the yard in such good form and with her dropping into an apprentices race where shocks can happen I have had a speculative punt. 16/1 Bet 365, (3 places, 1/4 odds).

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.