Hereford ~ 19th Nov 2009

1.20 Hereford Cote d'Argent to win 7/1 generally bog New Rackheath to win 15/2 BetInternet bog Two against the field here for me. I don't like the Vaughan horse and also not sure about Star Galaxy. Both long standing maidens and dispite promising placed efforts recently, I think they are too short in the betting. My first selection Cote d'Argent is very interesting. Won a handicap hurdle with tongue tie and was in the process of at lest placing when fell at the last at Carlisle. Since then has run some nice efforts on the flat and after a prep run over hurdles comes here for another chasing try tongue tied and with a 3lbs claimer. Very well in the weights, conditions suit and should be ready for a big run. The 2nd selection has run two pretty bad races for new trainer, but has won of 4lbs lower mark and with talented Peter Tool claiming 5 is well in today and can also run a good race. Trainer is amongst the winners at the moment and I won't be surprised if this horse runs to form today. Those two are the likliest winners in this race imo and win only on both is the bet.

Re: Hereford ~ 19th Nov 2009 games 150 here. 1 pt ew s/nap. over from ireland and no reason why he shouldnt still have enough ability to run a very big race in this modest contest. the trip and ground shouldnt be a problem and although the favourite is in good form, i think we should still beat him if retaining any of the ability when in ireland.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.