** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Superleague Round 5

Double dose of Superleague over Easter, but hold back on Mon/Tue games until Fridays games have been played. Thu Hull Fc –14 v Castleford +16 Leeds Scr v Bradford +4 London+6 (betdirect) v Wakefield -2 Fri St Helens -10 v Wigan +12 Warrington –16 v Widnes +20 Huddersfield –12 v Salford +14 Round 6 Bradford v St Helens Widnes v Hull Wigan v Warrington Wakefield v Huddersfield Salford v Leeds Castleford v London As not all of the bookies have got their lines up, will hold fire until tomorrow. The teams that have got massive weekends are: Bradford – play the only other two unbeaten sides, Leeds then St Helens St Helens – derby game against Wigan, then Bradford at Odsal Wigan – 2 derby games, away to St Helens, then Warrington Mike Gregory will be hoping that the Easter bunny is in a good mood, the two derby fixtures have the potential to make him hero or villain. He really is under pressure, despite the fact that they are in the semis of the Challenge Cup and that a list of normally first choice players are returning from injury

Re: Superleague Round 5 Biggest game of the season so far at Headingley tonight, and having read the reports all the Leeds camp are well up for it, Senior even mentioned the possibility of another ‘nil’. Such comments I am sure are tongue in cheek. Leeds have every right to be confident going into this clash, they are unbeaten in the league this year, having gone down to St Helens in the Challenge Cup, and having been beaten FIVE times last season by Bradford they will want this so much. Bradford have a few first choice players missing (Kohe-Love, Swann & Pratt), but that has been partly balanced by the return of Robbie and Withers. They too are unbeaten in the Superleague, also having been beaten in the cup by St Helens. They did just scrape by against Salford last week when big favourites, but that is the danger of backing teams giving up big starts, they get 2 points whether they win by 7 or 70. Bradford are getting a 4 point start @ 5/6 with ukbetting and that’s where my money will be going tonight. It should be a tight match and I have to go with the team getting the start.

Guest stebed

bradford Same with me, Bradford at 10/11 with 4 start at Stan James. This seems fair enough bearing in mind the awesome power of the bulls in the forwards and wide with lesley vaina-whatsit who runs like jonah lomu! Also think the erratic kicking of the leeds lad sinfield could cost leeds at least the 4pts the handicappers are giving the bulls. Anyway time will tell. Tomorrow I will be at the saints game and fancy them strongly to turn wigan over may be worth taking the -10 IMO. Saints have looked fantastic this season with a much more professional approach and alleged problems off the pitch appear to be behind messers Long and Cunningham. And the past it Joynt coming on off the bench. Dont get me wrong Wigan have a chance with some quality youngsters in Robinson, O Loughlin, Tickle and Hock but the saints will have too much.