Bookings spread system

Right im guilty of starting threads on here and giving up on them once ive realised im getting nowhere so time to start one up with a paper trail as i think the reason i havent been continuing them is cos i lose my own money :lol Inspired by the great Muppet who has found one of many holy grails out there, i turned my attention to spreads and looked for other possible markets the corner system may work on. Looking around i cant see anything for bookings on here so thought i would give that a crack. The selections will be all english leagues plus spanish, german, french, italian and dutch 1st divisions that appear in the live category on sporting index. It will only be this site as this is the only one im currently signed up to for my corners. Each game will be chosen on a buy/sell basis based on historical data which includes home/away form and h2h. So not all games may fit the selection criteria but my sole purpose is to beat the bookie in his guesstimate. Staking will be from 2 banks, both with a £1000 in (paper trail only remember) and one bank will be fixed stakes £1 to £5 based on strength of selection, the other bank will be progressive so will start with £1-£5 but will build on a % of the bank total. They will never go below 1-5 but should the bank hit 70% of its start value, the stakes will be re-aligned to suit(like the maria staking plan) Hope you dont mind M, but you have inspired me to turn to spreads and what better way to test the other markets than on here. I havent got a clue where this will go but as no actual money is going on I have no reason to abandon this thread. I dont think there is any live games til Friday night now so selections will follow in the week........ wish me luck ;)

Re: Bookings spread system Check out livesportontv.com/football and these are most of the games that will be covered in running live by Sportingindex this weekend. I always check them out and start pricing up now to save time. There may be other matches that the website misses that feature on spin like games shown on calcio or alba tv channels but these are few and far between. I have already got my list ready for the weekend corners only to check the spread prices when released on thursday or friday.

Re: Bookings spread system well what a bloody joke that was, im too ashamed to post the results but the end was -250 points so somehow i think its a little too volatile to mess about with spreads in this market. what i did learn was though how european leagues have a huge average of bookings compared to our domestic leagues, practically double. the malaga game at half time had no bookings in, come half time, 10 yellows and 2 reds later, i think the ref got a little card happy but then lots of games seem to be like that. Might be something in buying the spread on spanish and italian leagues to see where that goes, purely on a 1pt basis to start, any opinions???

Re: Bookings spread system The average in Spain is about 5 yellow and about 0.41 red cards per match which would mean an average total of about 60 points per match. In Italy it's about 4.3 yellows and 0.31 reds so I guess around 50 points average. It's generally hard to predict where it will go crazy, though. I think it's a very difficult market to bet. Also, in your betting you're excluding one of the biggest factors - the referee. I think referee 'form' should be treated more or less like team form. Although who knows how referees function... some referees will lay low on the cards after refeering matches that have 'gone crazy', meaning that their behaviour is hard to predict with statistics alone. But I would advise to stay clear of this market, except maybe to have some risky entertainment in fierce derbies etc.