** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NBA Monday

Guest TazaD

Guest TazaD

2004: 70-48-2 I just spent 20 minutes doing a big write-up for each game I liked, went to post and, well, long story short, lost it all! And being the lazy, lazy man that I am...... Boston/Miami under 194.5 Atlanta -1.5 (1.61 @ Laddies) (In a 16-0 situation!!..Kidd and Martin out) Portland +3.5 (Laddies) Minni/Indi parlay @ 1.63 (2 units)

Guest Mr Bookie Buster

NBA Monday Taz your picks are very impressive. I assume 70-48-2 is your record for 2004. Excellent record and well done again tonight 3 picks so far in, only the Portland game to go. Had some money on The Boston/Miami to go under as PaddyPower never bothered to change the 194.5 line. They are so inept, it is beyond belief. Cheers BB

Guest TazaD

Re: NBA Monday Thanks, BB. :cheers That is my record for the year, but not all have been posted here. (They are posted on a US board...just copied/pasted today...accidentally copied record aswell. :o ) Unfortunately Portland have picked a really bad night to shoot 28%!! Always in trouble at HT when Denver had beaten Sacramento. Still, a poor showing. :banghead