Cheltenham Sat 14th Nov

bowles10

Re: Cheltenham Sat 14th Nov Cheltenham 1.55 Servo Trophy Handicap Chase Grade 3 (CLASS 1) Miko De Beauchene Has placed once over a similar distance but does not have the best of times at the weights, So will need to run a huge race to figure in this competitve race. Dont Push It Distance will be a worry but should enjoy the cut in the ground. Regal Heights A lot to find. Chelsea Harbour Trainer could of had this race on notebook for a long time, Won his sole run over G&D at Punchestown last year carrying 11-10 so coming down by 2lbs could easily make him a massive danger. Lacdoudal Could see him figure in this race at some point, came midfield on his only run over this distance but did have 9lbs more on his back so the drop in weights could see him figure at the finish. Maljimar A lot to find Russian Trigger Will possibly need further. Hello Bud 2/2 Over the distance and both wins came off 11-8 & 11-12 so this could easily be a good thing in this race, Won one of his races on Good to Soft but has won on Heavy ground. Best Actor Should find this difficult Zacharova A lot to find Baron Windrush Coming back from a lengthy layoffand could easily tail off. Galant Nuit Another who needs to find a lot of improvement. Outlook Ones to concentrate on Hello Bud who looks a good thing, Lacdoudal should be there at the finish & the Irish Raider Chelsea Harbour Advice Back Hello Bud £4 E/W @ 15/2 W/Sporting Bet, Chelsea Harbour £5 E/W @ 13/2 W/Sky Bet & Lacdoudal £2 E/W @ 18/1 W/Sporting Bet

Re: Cheltenham Sat 14th Nov With many thoughts I have finally picked out two bets: 14:35 Chapoturgeon is a course winner over 1 furlong further. He won the Jewson Novices Handicap Chase at the Gold Cup meeting in impressive fashion off a mark of 135. All his wins have came on Good to Soft or Soft going so he will relish today's ground conditions. Was also 2nd to Gauvain over 17 furlongs here back in April in a Class 2 race. He runs off a mark of 153 today which is the same mark as that place LTO. Timmy Murphy on board again who has rode him in all 4 of his wins. Write this about Knowhere for his last run: Quote:

Five out of the eight runners in the race have won over course and distance in the past including last years winner of this race Knowhere and the winner of this race 2 years ago in Monet's Garden. Knowhere has only had the three runs since then and is back down to a mark of 154 which he won this race off of last year. All three runs since have been over further but he seems best suited to 20/21 furlongs. He is 1/1 over course and distance so he has a chance to maintain that 100% record today. The softer the going today the better for him and with it classed as Good as the moment I feel it should be fine for him. His jumping needs to be back to his best today as his jumping definately let him down LTO in the Grand National and he was eventually pulled up.
Finished 3rd that day. He is a course and distance winner and Molloy takes an important 5lbs off his back for this run. Really can't ignore him for an each way bet at the price his. 1 pt win Chapotugeon @ 7/1 (WillHill - BOG) 0.5pts E/W Knowehre @ 33/1 (WillHill - BOG)

Re: Cheltenham Sat 14th Nov Cheltenham 2.35 Paddy Power Gold Cup Chase (Handicap) Grade 3 (CLASS 1) Havent got a lot of time on my hand but will type up my fancies. A lot of outsiders for me in this. Il Duce Should enjoy the G&D in this gold cup and has placed twice and fell once on 3 starts and is now down in weights on all of those starts. Three Mirrors Is a bit of a monkey but has ran some good races over these conditions and ran last year in this race and managed a decent 5th out of 18 and down in weights and could fill in minor places. Our Vic Getting on now but is 2/2 over these conditions but high up in the weights is a big worry but has done the pipe yard prowd over the years and could offer value in the place market. Hold Em Ran a decent 3rd at Wincanton last year carrying 11-8 so down in weights by a considerable amount and should not be dismissed. Tartak Been unlucky on two occassions especially at Haydock earlier in the year where he managed to place carrying 1lbs less than today so another with place claims. Advice Back Il Duce £1 E/W @ 50/1 & Our Vic £1.50 E/W both W/ VcBet, Hold Em £2 E/W @ 25/1 W/Will Hill & Three Mirrors £1 E/W @ 50/1 W/Ladbrokes & Tartak £2 E/W @ 20/1 W/ Boylesports.

Re: Cheltenham Sat 14th Nov thought we had it on Dont push it then, i gave it one hell of a shout as McCoy took off at that final fence, the roof nearly came off, or was it the wind!! Great race as usual & well done to Ferdy & Graham Lee, thats a decent animal in these conditions. Looking difficult to try to lead all the way today with front runners fizzling out at the end

Re: Cheltenham Sat 14th Nov Paddy Power are offering returned stakes on losing Paddy Power Gold Cup bets if Paul Nicholls trains the winner. Ok, they are not biggest about any runner but that concession is worth taking a point below. I don't bet with them, but it's a no-brainer for supporters of Ballyfitz, Northern Alliance, Tranquil Sea etc.

Re: Cheltenham Sat 14th Nov

Paddy Power are offering returned stakes on losing Paddy Power Gold Cup bets if Paul Nicholls trains the winner. Ok, they are not biggest about any runner but that concession is worth taking a point below. I don't bet with them, but it's a no-brainer for supporters of Ballyfitz, Northern Alliance, Tranquil Sea etc.
yep we put that up the other day in the Key race thread Billy, i backed Ballyfitz & Bible Lord with them, & with Nicholls saddling 3, i hope not to lose!

yep we put that up the other day in the Key race thread Billy' date=' i backed Ballyfitz & Bible Lord with them, & with Nicholls saddling 3, i hope not to lose![/quote'] Ah, I did think it was probably already mentioned, but didn't have time to check as we're approaching the time. :ok Cracking offer, given his entries. The Martin horse is part of my bet (no time for reasoning) so wish I was only with them obviously.

Bowles Unlucky on Don't Push It, i just felt McCoy had the race when coming around the bend. i thought he could of got the horse front ranked a little earlier and would of won :ok
yep, he was waiting & waiting but you have to think he knew what he had under him & was hoping nothing else would come up the hill, thats about 4 2nds round here now for that one! any up & coming rider should watch races like that one & see the way McCoy & Lee rode thier mounts to be able to challenge at the end.

Re: Cheltenham Sat 14th Nov [3.45 EYEFFESS is stable mate to the fav and has a e/w chance at 25's may even get bigger. Will like the softer ground and has had a sweetner on the flat. I think ZAFRANAGAR is better than he has shown in Britain so for and i think an improved effort is on the cards with Choc booked for the ride and is worth a bet e/w at around 14's.] Choc saves my bacon.....now onto Wolves:nana:nana