Cheltenham 13th Nov

chris34

1.15 Cheltenham Strawberry has had a couple of light season recently but not without success winning at kempton in February and then ran out 2 good 3rds since and now joins Henderson and hope there is more to come from this older horse, she will also enjoy the soft conditions that are likely after this rain. 0.25pt e/w strawberry 11/1 sj 1.50 Cheltenham Tito Bustillo could be anything but is likely to be far to short in the market certainly is at the moment. The one that catches me at a bigger price is Loosen My Load, he won 2 very useful bumpers including beating a hot horse for the season jigsaw man and then went on to win a maiden hurdle and was then second in a grade 3 event and looks to be the one with some solid form on softer conditions. 0.5pt win loosen my load 9/2 bet365

Re: Cheltenham 13th Nov 1.50 race Seems we should be looking for a horse who has winning form preferably last time out. I also would expect some experience already over hurdles either recently or in the summer. Tito Bustillo probably didnt beat much at Chepstow however has 1 from 1 over hurdles & Nicholls record at the track must be respected. Some Present from ireland is probably the horse to respect in terms of form & the horse now has plenty of experience having 2 NH Flat races & 2 hurdles under its belt. Beaten by a reasonable horse last time out & the Dunguib form is not questioned. Has a course run at the festival & acted ok on it to finish 2nd. Nothing else comes into play for me in this race. Will check out the prices tomorrow but i would estimate that the 2 named should be priced as Some Present 7/4 Tito Bustillo 9/4 6/1 bar If i can better on either that will probably be my bet!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.