Taunton Thurs 13th Nov

bowles10

Re: Taunton Thurs 13th Nov 1.10 Taunton - Tayman e/w Showed improved form when switching yards and won at Plumpton. Then ran a very respectable race at Uttoxeter finishing 5th. He was running off top weight that day and the form of this contest looks extremely strong now. Solway Bay 2nd and 3rd since. Spring Breeze won since. Tarkani won since. Daraz Roze won since. There are only few here, which have some sort of claims. The Twiston-Davies horses are running extremely well and with such a strong form I think Tayman will run a good race today.

Re: Taunton Thurs 13th Nov 2.10: Sea Robber 0.5pts E/W This one looks (currently) overpriced in a weak looking race. Every chance the Venetia Williams trained favourite will be too good. however has had a lot of racing in the last 7 days so could be vulnerable and I fancy Sea Robber each way. Best performance to date came the only time he encountered a sound surface when 2.5 lengths 2nd to Folie A Deux at Bangor. Back on decent ground today must be given a chance if straight after summer break and at 14/1 offers decent each way value. :ok

Re: Taunton Thurs 13th Nov 4.10: Across the Straits 0.5pts e/w Like the look of this one in the bumper. Most likely the race may go to one of the newcomers, however of those with any racecourse experience I would want to be on Across the Straits back in more realistic company and at a decent each way price of 25/1 (BetFred, Will Hill). :ok

Re: Taunton Thurs 13th Nov 3.40 Taunton - Classic Clover In good form of late. Has been winning and then finished 5th in a very competitive event at Wincanton 20lbs outside the handicap. Yard absolutely flying at the minute and I think he's potentially 10-15lbs well in for today and is a very strong favorite.

Re: Taunton Thurs 13th Nov MEXICAN BOB 3.10 Taunton. 0.5 points each way. Not run over hurdles for a while, but has shown enough on the flat when last seen to be given a decent chance today. The trip and going shouldn't be a concern for him, and with getting in off an attractive looking mark of 114, it does all seem in place for a big effort if tuned and ready to go. Charlie Longsden can get them ready after a break, so I expect a big run.