** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Superleague

Friday Leeds -20 (Tote) v Huddersfield +26 (365) St Helens -18 (Tote) v Salford +22 Sat Castleford+6 v Wakefield Scr Sun London -2 v Widnes +4 Leeds v Huddersfield The Giants don’t have that bad a record at Headingley during their seasons in Superleague, and are having a great season so far. I think Leeds will be far too strong for them, Huddersfield have got six players out, but neither the -20 nor +26 tempts me sufficiently to play. St Helens v Salford After the injury crisis of last week, I would anticipate a few of the St Helens players to have made some form of recovery for the game tonight (full team news not available yet), although I would not expect Ian Millward to field a full strength side tonight. Salford have been struggling, although their whitewash by Leeds is there only real thrashing of the season. Historically St Helens have dominated this fixture, and have covered tonight’s 18pt line with some ease in the last 6 meetings, assuming that the outcome of the later fitness tests are positive in Saints favour then I do not see why they cannot cover the spread again. Castleford v Wakefield I was really tempted to go for Wakefield here, but a few players have not come through the Easter programme. Wakefield have put up some reasonable performances this season, and look good to avoid relegation. Castleford on the other hand are just a disaster, win less so far this season, Graham Steadman has promised to wield the axe on the team, (before it is wielded on him), but confidence must be at an all time low coming into this season their expectations must have been top 6, but after only 6 games they now have a fight on their hands to avoid relegation (unthinkable preseason). London v Widnes Widnes had a really good Easter, victories against Hull FC and Warrington got them off the mark for the season, and they must see this fixture as a real opportunity to make it 3 on the bounce, they don’t have any players out either. London but for conceding the 3 late tries would have been happy to beat Castleford earlier in the week, and they have been making a steady improvement after their slow start to the season. The problem with London this season is that they concede far too many points – they have conceded a mammoth 269 in 7 games so far this season (over 38 per game) far and away the highest of all the teams. On Sunday they face the lowest scorers in the league (Widnes 94 in 6 games), but Widnes do have the tools to punish defences. Gonna go for Widnes +4