** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Super12 April 16/17/18th

Guest Citizen Kane

Guest Citizen Kane

Blues 1.18 Stormers 4.50 Margin 13.5 Even though the Blues performance last week wasn’t as good as the score suggested they should still be too strong for the Stormers at home. Hard to get excited about 1.18 and the margin isn’t something I would take on with these two teams. Reds 1.50 Bulls 2.50 Margin 6.5 Expected the Reds to take the Stormers last week and believe they could have won if their last conversion was successful. Didn’t see the game so hard to see if the line has been overly distorted by the Bulls large loss to the Blues last week. Fancy the Reds but won’t be backing at 1.50. Sharks 1.30 Chiefs 3.35 Margin 9.5 Interesting game here. Struggling to put my finger on it but quite fancy the Chiefs to upset. The Chiefs have gone with a physical but very mobile pack with Gibbes at lock and Lauaki, Ormond and Holah in the loose forwards. In all six changes plus two positional changes have been made after their loss to the Cats. The Sharks have replied by naming their heaviest pack of the season and will play the confrontational game. The Chiefs are not a classy side but battle well and will try to take the game to the Sharks, move them around and use their ball runners to force a lot of defence from the Sharks to break them done and expose defensive gaps. This together with maybe some complacancy by the Sharks after beating the Crusaders last week and now facing an unfancied team makes the 3.35 HTH and 1.87 with 9.5pts start attractive IMO. Waratahs 1.45 Hurricanes 2.65 Margin 6.5 Two inconsistent “flair†teams who could both turn it on on their day make this an interesting game to watch but a dangerous one to bet on. I’ll be leaving it alone. Cats 3.35 Crusaders 1.30 Margin 10.5 Would expect the Crusaders to win this but also think the Cats will improve on their performance last week when beating the Chiefs. May be some value in the 1.87 for the Cats at 10.5pts on the margin. Weekend Bets: Chiefs HTH @ 3.35 Good luck to all. Cheers CK

Guest mattsthebest

Re:Queensland Reds... I watched the whole game last week between the Reds and the Stormers and my money was with the Reds to get the win - tied up with a rather large multi containing AFL, NRL and other. They lost and so sunk what would have been a massive pay day for me!:evil Whats worse is that I'm a Queenslander and so support the Reds, and am now becoming increasingly use to these sought of games. There the kind where if you took a picture of me watching I'd look like a person constipated, which explains how frustrating it is to watch them play. More expletives were shouted at Tim Walsh then there were spit marks on my TV screen. His absence this week is both good and bad. Good because his replacement can't do worse, and bad becasue if he was playing I would back the Bulls to win! Hopefully this helps to draw some light on how the game unfolded over the weekend Citizen Kane.

Guest Citizen Kane

Super12 Thanks for the post Matt I always value comments from supporters of teams as they tend to follow team news a lot closer and great to get an Aussie perspective. Personally I support the Chiefs for my sins and ironically the only game of theirs this year I have misread was against the Reds. Great collect last night at 3.35 :cheers but am not tempted on any more games this weekend so will just be watching the remaining games. Cheers CK