** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Frizzel County Championship Div2!!!

Guest in NOT offering bankers anymore

Guest in NOT offering bankers anymore

Looking forward to the cricket season getting underway and I like the look of my home county,YORKSHIRE, to win the Frizzel County Championship Div2! They've had new management in the summer, cleared out all the players that were dead wood, and now look like a quality side and deserve to be in Div1 in both the 4-day game and the one-day game! My tip is for yorkshire to win both Divisions and cover myself my backing them to get promoted. With our overseas star Darren Lehman rejoining us,along with his Australian team mate Harvey, Yorshire this year look as solid as they have been for a number of years. The overseas stars will bag loads of runs each as well as Ian Harvey taking bags loads of wickets with his genious balling and his infamous slower ball!!! So get on Yorkshire virtually everygame as well because I think Yorkshire are gonna make me a nice profit on the cricket this season!!! Does anyone know who is still offering odds for Yorkshire to win the Div2 championship, as im a bit late with this post????