** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Successful attempts?

Dale Cooper

Hi guys, Just curious to see if anyone has been extremely successful with a "x to xxxx" type glory hunt? I'm contemplating running 5 different lines of €50 bets, if I do them all at odds of 1.20 for 20 bets, it'll return €1916. If I do them all at odds of 1.10 for 20 bets, it'll return €336. 5 lines just to make things interesting etc. So, anyone ever do this and finish tit? What markets the best to try this on? For the total goals market (1 goal or more), how long does it usually take to shift it to 1.1 or 1.2?

Re: Successful attempts? my personal recommendation is the 1.5+ goals market odds begin at an average of 1.2 but the main thing here is to be patient, the biggest glory hunt killer is the attitude of "fitting one more in" select a bet, do your research and if you're happy go for it, if you have a nagging feeling then avoid as thats the worst feeling when you end up losing once the league season restarts i will be going 1/5+ again