Sedgefield 10th November

Re: Sedgefield 10th November 12.50 Sedgefield - PATRIOT : Back Each Way @ 6/1 William Hill Not a strong novice hurdle by any means and I'm taking a chance on Patriot. Finished 5th on his seasonal debut in a Class 3 race at Wetherby beaten 24 lengths, although is entitled to come on for that run and this is definetly a weaker contest. Also wears a tongue tie today which may help him settle a bit more and stable has already had 2 winners in past few weeks. Stopped Out won a poor 5 runner race last time out and should have trouble giving the weight away here. Cocoa Key has the beating of our selection on a line through Skylancer but he has looked a little one paced too me and the fact he was 33/1 behind a stablemate last time out suggests he isn't too well thought of. Saying that, this is a poor race but he still offers no value at 2/1. The safest option is definetly Patriot for me and at 6/1 he represents a good each way bet if he can improve on that seasonal reappearance 10 days ago.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.