Best bet of the day 6th nov

8.50 Wolverhampton A 4 runner stayers event at wolverhampton, favs have a good strike rate in these sort of events and it looks like going that way again today. Eseej won well at southwell but is probably plenty of high enough in the weights now and having to carry top weight here and the likely front runner and setting it up for finisher. Calculating ran a good race today at lingfield and but not good enough to win as I expected and surprised they didn’t save him for this easier event where he gets weight all round and is sure to strip fitter now after the 90 day lay off and looks sure to go well under probert who is gonna be on massive hunt for winners! 1pt win calculating

Re: Best bet of the day 6th nov H1.20 Carrietau 0.5pt E/W I think the conditions for this race are the horses optimum - ground and distance look perfect and funnily enough even the jockey in this conditionals race has got the best out of the horse in the past which will help. With so many of the oppostion not having the advantage of a good conditional familiar with the horse on board, coupled with the fact that many of them may be rusty making their seasonal debut, I think Carrietau makes an excellent e/w opportunity. The favourite Chapel Flowers has an obvious chance but the 2 races it's won recently might not be up to much and this horses presence makes for a lop sided market with e/w appeal.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.