Wolverhampton 6th Nov (AW) (eve)

5.50 Wolverhampton Frisbee doesn’t have the easiest task here from a wide draw but is lightly raced and unexposed and had been off for over 450 days so needed the run before finishing a promising 2nd last time out and gets to run off the same mark tonight and has run well at southwell but never tackled the polytrack yet. Weet a surprise surprised me to finish 3rd over 7f which looked a step to far and missed out on second when fading in final furlong but is clearly in good heart and back to 6f today should suit much more from a decent draw and alex Edwards on board again. 0.25pt e/w Frisbee 0.25pt e/w weet a surprise 6.50 Wolverhampton I want to oppose the favourite not because its necessarily gonna lose but cant there being any value in it would imagine its gonna be short but should go well again all be it off a 11lb higher mark. Shakespeares son ran a much improved race over this course over 6f in first time visor, stepped upto 7f today and hopefully that shouldn’t be a problem also has 2lb rise in handicap but should be able to cope if running anything like last time out. The one that really catches my eye is witchry who showed some real promise at first try over 7f time before last on turf finishing 3rd then went on to be mid div in a 6f sprint over course and is now stepped back up to 7f again today and a massive drop in weights, dropped 6lb and now runs off lowest ever mark last winning off a mark of 62 and a decent enough draw should see him go well again/ 0.25pt e/w shakespeares son 0.5pt e/w witchry 8.50 Wolverhampton A 4 runner stayers event at wolverhampton, favs have a good strike rate in these sort of events and it looks like going that way again today. Eseej won well at southwell but is probably plenty of high enough in the weights now and having to carry top weight here and the likely front runner and setting it up for finisher. Calculating ran a good race today at lingfield and but not good enough to win as I expected and surprised they didn’t save him for this easier event where he gets weight all round and is sure to strip fitter now after the 90 day lay off and looks sure to go well under probert who is gonna be on massive hunt for winners! 2pt win calculating 9.20 Wolverhampton The likely top 2 in the market look worth opposing in my opinion. Metal guru could go well but wide draw not gonna help and also 3lb rise in handicap may be enough after 2 narrow victories. Rosie says no sprung a bit of a surprise last time out at yarmouth bit more needed tonight on return to aw under a 6lb penalty. Bluebok ran a decent race last time out from an awful draw and gets a better draw tonight and dropped 2lb in handicap and Bradley yard is flying at the moment and is now 2lb lower than last win in the summer on aw at lingfield. Decider continues in good form and run well under revised handicap mark and 6lb penalty after a win over cd and looked to get a bit tired in front last time over 6f stepped back to 5f today and should make things easier and another chance for probert to get one on the board 0.25pt e/w bluebook 0.5pt e/w decider

Re: Wolverhampton 6th Nov (AW) (eve) 6.50 Wolverhampton La Gifted looks sure to run a good race from stall two. She knows how to string a sequence together and should get the race run to suit through Ever Cheerful, who would have been on interest himself was he not returning from a 90-day break. I just feel that last named may need the run and fade close home, but Jord is likely to be able to cross over from a wide draw and race up with the leaders, and could go well at a decent each-way price. He has slipped 8 lbs below his last winning mark, which also came in much better company, and although he has a little to prove at present, the booking of Paul Hanagan gives off strong message and he may add a fourth course win to his tally (won once over CD previously). 25/1 Hills, 0.5 pt EW (3 places, 1/5 odds).

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.