Warwick 4th Nov

2.30 Warwick - SOMERSBY Henrietta Knight has an exciting novice in Somersby who ran some cracking hudle races last season when coming 3rd at both Cheltenham & Aintree festivals in thier top novice contests. Rival Straw Bear became expensive to follow over fences last year & in my eyes never really took to the large obstacles. Needs it softer as well to perform best. Kanad likes fast ground & wont be a surprise if it runs well although may need the outing after 618 days off the track.

Re: Warwick 4th Nov Hi all. It's my first post so be gentle :cheers The last time out performance of Paddy Live was noted by myself as worthy of me adding him to my horse alert. He runs this afternoon in the 3.05 at Warwick. He seemed a backward sort last season but looked like he had grown up over the summer on his reappearance at Bangor on October 10th. He finished very quickly there off a slow pace in a 20f contest. Stepping up to 25f will help his cause today. Paddy Live comes in at second favourite in my book at 11/4, behind Lord Generous at 5/2, and ahead of the 2/1 favourite Son Histoire who I have as a 3/1 chance. I've had 3pts on (My bets are mainly 1-4pts, but have a maximum of 6pts if the value is sufficiently big) at a standout 4/1 (best odds guaranteed) on Betfred.co.uk

Re: Warwick 4th Nov

Hi all. It's my first post so be gentle :cheers The last time out performance of Paddy Live was noted by myself as worthy of me adding him to my horse alert. He runs this afternoon in the 3.05 at Warwick. He seemed a backward sort last season but looked like he had grown up over the summer on his reappearance at Bangor on October 10th. He finished very quickly there off a slow pace in a 20f contest. Stepping up to 25f will help his cause today. Paddy Live comes in at second favourite in my book at 11/4, behind Lord Generous at 5/2, and ahead of the 2/1 favourite Son Histoire who I have as a 3/1 chance. I've had 3pts on (My bets are mainly 1-4pts, but have a maximum of 6pts if the value is sufficiently big) at a standout 4/1 (best odds guaranteed) on Betfred.co.uk
:welcome to PL and Good Luck with your selection. :ok

Re: Warwick 4th Nov Welcome to PL James :ok 230 Warwick - Straw Bear @ 6/4 >paddypowerRan his best race over fences so far at Cheltenham over 2m 5f last time out , the drop in trip will be welcome here I think - his best form over hurdles was over 2 miles. Main challenge will come from Sommersby, who makes his chase debut today. Hopefully Straw Bear's experience will prevail.