Reading Greyhound Form to find VALUE?

Hi all, I am relatively new here, havent posted much but have been lurking around for the last couple of weeks and taking in as much information as I can. First of all I just want to say a huge thankyou and well done to the many people that dedicate their time to helping newbies such as myself and of course helping each other to find new betting angles. The information on this forum is really second to none and I hope in the future (as my betting slowly but gradually improves!!) I can become a regular contributor. Well the reason for the post is that I mainly bet on football, but have been having a look at buliding up my knowledge in other sports (Gingertipsters post on how to build a 100% book is fantastic for horseracing), and even financial betting! What I havent come across though is how to read greyhound form to find value bets. Can anyone point me towards a particluar thread, or perhaps an article on the net that could shed some light? I have had a good look, but after visiting about 20 sights that wanted nothing more to sell me their system or their greyhound predictor software I gave up!! Any help would be much appreciated.. CHeers..

Re: Reading Greyhound Form to find VALUE? :welcome to PL salparadise. Unfortunately I can't help you myself and my knowledge of the dogs is non-existent. I've only ever been to one race meeting, Kinsley, but it will forever live in the memory. We got stood too close to the rail and the kick back flicked sand all over us, one dog stopped right infront of us to have a pee on the track on the way to the traps, and in the bar after they had a disco and some old granny was gyrating up against a young lad barely out of his teens - I think they are a bit imbred over there :lol We do have some greyhound punters on here though as there was a thread started when the Derby was on that seemed to get a bit of interest, so hopefully one of those guys will pop up and may be able to help :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.