Estonian Meistriliiga 4/11

maximize.gif JK Tallinna Kalev v Tallinna FC Flora (16:00 GMT) 19 8 1.1 108.67 %
maximize.gif Nõmme JK Kalju v Narva JK Trans (16:00 GMT) 4 3.5 1.9 105.95 %
maximize.gif Tartu JK Tammeka v Paide Linnameeskond (16:00 GMT) 1.7 3.6 4.5 108.82 %
maximize.gif Viljandi JK Tulevik v FC Kuressaare (16:00 GMT) 1.22 5.5 11 109.09 %

Re: Estonian Meistriliiga 4/11 My sure pick today is Tammeka @ 1.7 vs. Paide linnameeskond. It`s a must win game for Tartu (also for Paide), and even though Tammeka is at 9th place and Paide is at 8th place (out of 10). Tammeka has showed much better game on the second half of the season. Tammeka has played their last 3 matches against top3 teams (including back to back games against Levadia) and has showed decent game. While Paide took a 4-0 shower form weak Kuressaare and 6-0 shower form Flora. I dont even see Paide scoring a goal today, so 10/10 on Tammeka.

Re: Estonian Meistriliiga 4/11 Well Levadia hasnt lost 60 games (yes SIXTY). But they have collected enough points to win championship. But Sillamäe has only 4 point lead in front of Narva. I think odds for Levadia are too short. But the game started allready :D

Re: Estonian Meistriliiga 4/11 Well it think its gonna be 0-0 or 1-1 but it can go easily either way. Yes they have first team playing, including Meistriliigas leading goalscorer Gussev. Levadia`s assistant coach said that they will put the pedal to the medal untill the end, but Sillamäe isnt weak squad either. So no bet for me.

Re: Estonian Meistriliiga 4/11

Well it think its gonna be 0-0 or 1-1 but it can go easily either way. Yes they have first team playing' date=' including Meistriliigas leading goalscorer Gussev. Levadia`s assistant coach said that they will put the pedal to the medal untill the end, but Sillamäe isnt weak squad either. So no bet for me.[/quote']Thank you Devean and good luck

Re: Estonian Meistriliiga 4/11 Another bet worth of taking is Flora -1 vs. Tallinna Kalev @1.5 (nordicbet). Kalev is on last place and almost surely will be delegated to first league. While Flora is goal frenzy they have scored 20 goals in last 5 games, and they are fighting for bronze medal.