JJ's Guaranteed Goals System

Re: JJ's Guaranteed Goals System

Hi JJ, are you placing these bets with £500 real money? :eek Hope it works for you mate. :ok
Not at the moment. I am following with £500... £250 split banks. I could easily have posted my bets with the two £250 banks however I am looking to take the jump up to £500 each over the next few weeks and with the odds so cramped on most of our bets, I think using £1'000 on this thread (2 banks of £500) shows the profit potential of this system alot more and how quickly we can build up a nice bank. I have never been one for systems in the past but I really do believe this could be a right money spinner and the early signs are certainly good. Obviously it will take plenty of time and patience but that is what it's all about. :ok

Re: JJ's Guaranteed Goals System Hi Jarvis I like your strategy very much - I agree with betting on over 0.5, which is available on bet365 in-play. I have 1 concern: Apparently bet365 closes winning accounts, or severely limits your maximum bet :wall. So I'm afraid once you start substantially increasing your bankroll and they close your account, you can't bet over 0.5 anymore!? Also just a note/tip on money management. If you bet your whole bankroll you'll soon lose everything: I've seen to many 0-0 this year to risk too much on any one game. Read this on money management, it makes a lot of sense: http://www.professionalgambler.com/rjmiller1.htm Let me know what you think of my bet365 concerns...