JJ's Guaranteed Goals System

Wasn't sure what to name this but this thread is related to my old Over 2.5 goals system thread which you can see here After doubling the starting bank of £500 to £1'000 (using £50 stakes) backing Over 2.5 Goals I just feel we got stuck in a little glut and the system never really moved on. However, one thing I have learned from following this system is at least 1 GOAL is almost always guaranteed. Having tested well over 100 games with this system, I have yet to encounter a game that has finished 0-0. Now to me that is a very good strike rate and although the odds for laying 0-0 or betting Over 0.5 are not nearly as good as over 2.5, I think it is all about building up slowly. Here is how I am going to operate this thread: * Starting balance of £1'000 split into TWO banks. * £500 in Betfair balance for laying 0-0 AND £500 in Bet365 balance for betting Over 0.5 Goals. Now, the reason I have split the bank is because not all system qualifiers are available to bet on Betfair and you will often find the liquidity is very poor on some of the lower league correct score markets. For games that I am unable to lay 0-0 on betfair, I will then search for the market on Bet365 and hope to bet Over 0.5 goals (which is basically the same thing). What I have noticed on Bet365 is the Over 0.5 goals option is generally only available if the game goes live in play. Bet365 tend to bet in play on most football games so this shouldn't be a problem and on some occasions I may have to wait until the match is 5 or 10 minutes old before getting on. This doesn't bother me one bit though and if I do miss a goal before I manage to get my bet on then so be it we just have to move on. The system does tend to throw up alot of qualifiers on a weekly basis and it has to be said I won't manage to bet every single qualifier as some of the games are not available on Betfair and Bet365 also don't cover them live. Again, that is something we just have to live with. Another thing we will come up against is several qualifiers kicking off at the same time. When this is the case, I will split each individual bank to cover most of the games. However if there are 6 or 7 games kicking off in the space of a few hours we won't be able to bet on all of them and I will simply select the games that offer the best odds. Ok, I think I have covered everything, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. :ok I should also point out for the Over 2.5 fans, this system is EXACTLY the same as the one I used for my Over 2.5 thread so I won't put anyone off continuing with betting on Over 2.5 on these games, I have simply decided to take the safer route but if you wish to follow, the choice is upto you whether you bet over 0.5, 1.5 or 2.5.... As I said, any questions let me know and in the meantime... :cheers

Re: JJ's Guaranteed Goals System

Overall Totals: £1'000.00 Betfair Total: £500.00 Bet365 Total: £500.00 Bets: 0 Wins: 0 Strike Rate: 0 ____________________________

Ok here goes, 1 bet for Monday and as the game qualifies on Betfair, bet 01 will come from my Betfair Bank... Bet 01) Game: Hansa Rostock vs St Pauli Bet: Lay 0-0 at 18.0 for £29.41 (liability: £499.97) League: German Bundesliga Two Kick Off: 19:15

Re: JJ's Guaranteed Goals System hi there jj hope this system does well. I dont want to put a dampner on things but the thing that does worry about laying 0-0 is that odds are usually higher around the 20-1 to 33-1 mark all it takes is one 0-0 to happen and your whole bankroll is wiped out:puke and also you have to consider you also backed over 0.5 goals so you would lose money on that as well:(. so do you have any other plans in case this might happen? good luck jj i am hope i am not the harbinger of doom:hope

hi there jj hope this system does well. I dont want to put a dampner on things but the thing that does worry about laying 0-0 is that odds are usually higher around the 20-1 to 33-1 mark all it takes is one 0-0 to happen and your whole bankroll is wiped out:puke and also you have to consider you also backed over 0.5 goals so you would lose money on that as well:(. so do you have any other plans in case this might happen? good luck jj i am hope i am not the harbinger of doom:hope
I have to say that I tend to agree with Liveitlarge...... your yield (i.e. profit/liability) is going to be small and the risk of going bust is significant..... however, I wish you every success, JJ :hope

hi there jj hope this system does well. I dont want to put a dampner on things but the thing that does worry about laying 0-0 is that odds are usually higher around the 20-1 to 33-1 mark all it takes is one 0-0 to happen and your whole bankroll is wiped out:puke and also you have to consider you also backed over 0.5 goals so you would lose money on that as well:(. so do you have any other plans in case this might happen? good luck jj i am hope i am not the harbinger of doom:hope
I understand what you are saying mate but I am very confident in this system and well over 100 games of testing and no 0-0 is very solid in my opinion. The split banks gives me an extra option aswell meaning if we do hit a 0-0, I always have the extra bank for backup support. I will also look to withdraw the original banks should we manage to double up. :ok

JJ I understand you being protective of this system' date=' but can you let me know what you set it up in? Is it excel based or do you use a database of some kind etc?[/quote'] I go over previous results, do abit of tallying and if a game reaches a specific total, it is classed as a qualifier. :ok

Re: JJ's Guaranteed Goals System :hopeone other thing jj do you know how many of the games you have tested so far have been 0-0 at half time? if there a very few which i suspect is the case it may be a good idea to lay the 0-0 draw at half time in which your liabilty is significantly reduced(i.e the lay 0-0 for the game you listed today is 3.7 on betfair a massive difference to the 18-1 for the full time 0-0!!! you could also do some in play betting to cover your losses if the situation arises.if you could give me stats of the games that have been 0-0 at half time i would very grateful because i very interested in doing the lay 0-0 half time score good luck jj:hope

Re: JJ's Guaranteed Goals System Not so sure mate but in any case I will keep safe and just continue laying 0-0 FT. As I said, on Bet365 I will probably have to wait 5 or 10mins into a match before I back Over 0.5 Goals and this may mean I get slightly better odds, if the game is still 0-0 after 5/10 mins obviously. :ok

Overall Totals: £1'028.00 Overall Profit: £28.00 Betfair Total: £528.00 Bet365 Total: £500.00 Bets: 1 Wins: 1 Strike Rate: 100% Just a note to include all betfair profits are obviously shown minus commission (5% of profit). :ok
looks like a shit load of risk to win £28 there though mate! they ran your ass about for a while, and if you were doing that for real there is no way you could sit it out 75 mins is there?

Re: JJ's Guaranteed Goals System I'll be watching this thread with interest JJ. I mentioned on your previous thread before that the system looked very good for laying 0-0s so maybe I sparked the fire just a tad for you. If you can get the criteria right you can do pretty well at this. I've been laying 0-0s for a while now and had only two losses in 100 bets. I'm only going for £10-£20 wins as that suits me fine but if you are very careful about your selections then it's a winner and that's what counts to me :clap ps... layed 0-0 in the Banfield/Estudiantes match just before typing this so happy days ;)

Re: JJ's Guaranteed Goals System This is risky but betting on the whole is risky and having uncovered a system that has yet to provide a 0-0 in well over 100 games, I am fairly confident this can be succesful. Only time will tell but I really do believe in this system. I am going to monitor things closely over the coming weeks aswell. For example, with 55mins gone in the game tonight Over 0.5 was priced at 2/7 on Bet365. Now obviously I am never going to wait until that long into a game before betting but for games in play on betfair/bet365 I won't be completely put off by waiting 10/15mins into a game in the hope it stays 0-0 before laying.... as the difference can be 4 or 5 points. For example, tonight after 15mins you could lay 0-0 at 12/1 rather than 17/1... Yes only 5pts difference but it definetly would add up in the long run. :ok

jj could you tell us the odds on the over 0.5 goals in the match you just bet on and how much did you bet on at as well? good start mate lets hope it continues :hope
I didn't bet on Over 0.5 goals in the Hansa Rostock game. The only time we bet Over 0.5 goals on Bet365 is if the game is NOT available to lay 0-0 on Betfair (ie: Correct Score market is not available). This is far more sensible in my opinion as it gives me 2 split banks and therefore we are able to cope with one 0-0 should it come along to bite us. :ok

Re: JJ's Guaranteed Goals System Tuesday... Admira Wacker vs Salzburg Juniors is a qualifier in Austria. However, with no Correct Score Market on Betfair I will be backing Over 0.5 goals on Bet365. With Over 2.5 Goals priced at 1/2 the Over 0.5 goals option is likely to be around 1/25 when they first open it. Obviously I hope they have this game live in play (they should have) and if they do, the plan is to wait 12 or 13 minutes into the game before betting and we should get around 1/20. Unusually, I am not hoping for an early goal so we can get on but if there is one, then I won't get involved. This kicks off at 18:00 and as I am free later on, I'll keep you updated on events. :cheers

Re: JJ's Guaranteed Goals System Bet 02 is with Bet365.... and after opening at 1/40, with 14mins gone I have decided to step in as a goal should be imminent in this game. Bet 02) Game: Admira Wacker vs Red Bull Salzburg Juniors Bet: Back Over 0.5 Goals : £500 at 1/25 (IN PLAY 14MINS GONE, SCORE 0-0) (to win £20) League: Austrian Bundesliga Two Kick Off: 18:00