** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Weekend NBA...

Guest TazaD

Guest TazaD

Minni/Sactown over 191 Indi/Miami over 170.5 League: 8-2 over when No.1 seed are home favs v. No. 4 seed. Both games went over higher totals in Gm.1. Indi av. nearly 7 points more on 1 day rest, than the 3+ they were on last game. Mia av. over 183 ppg on 1 day rest. Miami can't afford to get into a half court slog v. Indi. They have to use their youth and athleticism to have the best chance. 202 points in Min/Sac gm. 1...Minni had 18 turnovers!!, and still the Kings had only 4 fast break points!! Sac are 17-6 over off an upset win in the last 3 years...5-1 on the season. They are also 13-5 over on the season when playing with 2+ days rest....6-2 (av. 216 ppg!) on 3+. Beside's Cassell's 3 point explosion, I can't see any reason at all why this game will be lower scoring than Gm.1. LA/SA under 179 As I said in Gm.1, I love the under in these Sunday afternoon games!! I won't go over the stats again.... Gm. 2 totalled 180, and both teams shot over 50%, and SA had 18 fast break points.