AOL - IPoker Issues

voiceofjoe

I had an email today from Betfred, a standard comeback offer. I thought i'd take the opportunity to tell them that with the issues I have being on AOL and trying to play on Ipoker that re-depositing was pretty pointless. However fair dues to them they responded pretty quickly with the below information and advice. Whether the advice works - I don't know, but at least it gives a little bit more info as to the problem.

Dear Martin Thank you for contacting us regarding your eagerness to come back! The issues with AOL are still there as it is AOL who reduce band with during specific times this is something we have no influence over to change. As long as you do not keep the Tournament Lobby open then you have less chance of being disconnected. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] for any further queries you have or come on to LIVE chat we are available 24/7. Many thanks Shireen Gaming Services Representative [email protected] get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.23361406&folder=Spam&partId=4