Best bet of the day 30th Oct

3.45 Wetherby Hunting tower has mccoy back on board having got on really well in early season with him and looks to have a great opportunity finding a race more at his level and back on quicker ground after flopping over in galway on soft ground. 1pt win hunting tower

Re: Best bet of the day 30th Oct 7.50 Wolverhampton I was surprised to see Openindeed dropped back into claiming grade in September as he had been a consistent all-weather horse very recently. He ran as well as he could have been expected to when chasing home Aeroplane here in September and although he came unstuck when sent off favourite last time out here, the form has at least stood up since with the fifth, Ingleby Arch, winning twice since, and the second, Beauchamp Viceroy, winning next time out also. With Andrea Atzeni on, his task tomorrow is effectively to run to a rating of 82. He was placing off marks in the late 80's last year and even this season, on turf, which isn't his favoured surface, he was third to Jimmy Styles off 90. I fancy him to go well from a fair draw as I think he has a little in hand over a field that are mainly exposed horses. Lochan Mor ranks as a big danger for Michael Bell, but I see him as one that will come into his own when seen over further than six furlongs.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.