Galway 26/10

Re: Galway 26/10 Looked all last night, and again this morning. Whether or not anything will be backed later, will definitely depend on prices available but the 1:35 looks like a good race. Well, to the extent where 2 of the horses have very good bumper form and are expected to be competing for prizes in Irish graded Novice events this season. Luska Lad will be odds on definitely, and on form deservedly so. Liss Na Tintri is a very interesting horse, she ran well at Aintree when finishing 2nd in April, which was perhaps an even better run than when winning at the 2nd attempt on her previous outing. The favourite was part of what could be described as one of the hottest bumpers of the Irish season last December at Navan, when the finishing order was... 1. Dunguib (superstar) 2. Luska Lad 3. I Wonder Now (had previously beaten yesterday's impressive winner Foster's Cross) 4. Candy Creek (Beat Liss Na Tintri and other smart horses at Aintree) 5. Roberto Goldback (beat Weapon's Amnesty in G2 hurdle and 2nd behind Go Native in his next outing, another G2 hurdle) Using Candy Creek as a guideline, then Luska Lad holds Liss Na Tintri and providing taking to hurdles well then should finish ahead, but this is Horse Racing, you just never know. Don't think either will be at a price that will appeal to me, but I reckon it could turn out to be a cracking race.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.