Poland Women Volleyball 24.10.2009

PTPS Pila-Gedania Zukowo Tipp:PTPS Pila(-2,5)@1,50 Stake:9/10 Bookmaker:Unibet Starting date:24.10.2009 18:00 Today at 18:00 in Pila local PTPS will take Gedanie Zukowo. It will be for both teams inaugural meeting in this season. Pila how every year will be fighting for European Cups, and the Gedania purpose also remains unchanging-fight for the maintenance. Today's hosts are very strong like to Polish conditions team who before this season effected many serious reinforcements. Among others to Pila came 2 best Gedania competitors from the last season-centre Maja Tokarska regarded as one of the greatest Polish talents and attacking Kasia Wellna who a lot times saved Gedania before the trouble. In Pila a hard core of the staff remained from the last season and a few competitors who at once can constitute about power pursued the team (among others recalled earlier Tokarska and Wellna). As for Gedania-in the team is happening very badly. After the season all basic competitors left the team-recalled already earlier Tokarska and Welnna, playmaker-Jana Savoczkina, libero-Agata Durajczyk, attacking and team captain - Ela Skowronska, attacking - Natalia Nuszel, centre - Natalia Ziemcova and attacking-Tamara Kaliszuk. Stayed only reserve playmaker-Ola Pasznik and reserve attacking-Ola Szymańska. Both competitors are juniors and in the last season they didn't play practically. What important-the club earned money only on the Maja Tokarska transfer, the rest of competitors went for free. In place of these competitors to the club came juniors. But it is not end of problems. The club has big financial problems, it failed to find the strategic sponsor and if Gedania players will able to maintain it will be a great success. Gedania has lowest budget in the league, the lowest average of the age (19.2 of years) and the lowest average of the height (181 cm). I know very well Gedania coach and Gedania chairman and they alone don't believe into the success in this meeting as well as in the entire season. Today I talked with coach Wróbel and he ironic asked me: "on who today are you bet on?". I talked with him about the situation in the club and he told me, that if in the today's match will manage to get the set it is he will be satisfied, he also said that it was absolutely necessary to attract a few competitors to the team, or else with such a staff he won't reach it so much. The chairman doesn't also believe in the success. He said that in this season he meant so that young competitors beat on the so high level of gameses themselves, and into the maintenance it alone doesn't believe. I talked also with Ola Pasznik-Gedania playmakeri, I asked ironically:"Ola-how much today we will win?"-she only smiled and she said, that if only won it would have to quickly attract back Jana. She meant of course about Jana Savoczkina-basic Gedania playmaker from the previous season who was one of leading competitors of the team. As for Ola she is talented playmaker, but really is not the level of Plus Liga. In the last season she didn't enrapture, and during championships ahead of seasonal she acquitted herself to put it mildly not too well, similarly to entire Gedania. Elaborating the topic Gedania Zukowo on ahead of seasonal championships played fatally. Both in Zukowo and in Sopot Gedania players acquitted themselves fatally, both as regards results as well as the style of the game. I was also on a few Gedania trainings and really it is looking out deciding in a different way to the season ago. One can see the difference of a few classes between competitors. Above all fatally looks a service. In the last there were competitors who were able to well serve. Above all was Kasia Wellna who has the nuclear service. Also well serverd Maja Tokarska, Natalia Ziemcowa and Natalia Nuszel. Fatally a block is functioning, but we have very low composition and it cannot surprise. Gedania game is chaotic, competitors are lacking experiencing and beating. Gedania situation is so tragic that today in the first 6 will run out 16-yeards old player. As for Pila-on ahead of seasonal championships PTPS players acquitted themselves very well. Great PTPS advantage will be the cheers of the audience. In the last season we were in Pila and PTPS fans really presented themselves great. Then Gedania won 3-2, but then everything was different. It isn't possible to compare that meeting to the today's match. From us no structured association of fans is going. I think that PTPS Pila easily will win this meeting.

Re: Poland Women Volleyball 24.10.2009

PTPS Pila-Gedania Zukowo Tipp:PTPS Pila(-2,5)@1,50 Stake:9/10 Bookmaker:Unibet Starting date:24.10.2009 18:00 Today at 18:00 in Pila local PTPS will take Gedanie Zukowo. It will be for both teams inaugural meeting in this season. Pila how every year will be fighting for European Cups, and the Gedania purpose also remains unchanging-fight for the maintenance. Today's hosts are very strong like to Polish conditions team who before this season effected many serious reinforcements. Among others to Pila came 2 best Gedania competitors from the last season-centre Maja Tokarska regarded as one of the greatest Polish talents and attacking Kasia Wellna who a lot times saved Gedania before the trouble. In Pila a hard core of the staff remained from the last season and a few competitors who at once can constitute about power pursued the team (among others recalled earlier Tokarska and Wellna). As for Gedania-in the team is happening very badly. After the season all basic competitors left the team-recalled already earlier Tokarska and Welnna, playmaker-Jana Savoczkina, libero-Agata Durajczyk, attacking and team captain - Ela Skowronska, attacking - Natalia Nuszel, centre - Natalia Ziemcova and attacking-Tamara Kaliszuk. Stayed only reserve playmaker-Ola Pasznik and reserve attacking-Ola Szymańska. Both competitors are juniors and in the last season they didn't play practically. What important-the club earned money only on the Maja Tokarska transfer, the rest of competitors went for free. In place of these competitors to the club came juniors. But it is not end of problems. The club has big financial problems, it failed to find the strategic sponsor and if Gedania players will able to maintain it will be a great success. Gedania has lowest budget in the league, the lowest average of the age (19.2 of years) and the lowest average of the height (181 cm). I know very well Gedania coach and Gedania chairman and they alone don't believe into the success in this meeting as well as in the entire season. Today I talked with coach Wróbel and he ironic asked me: "on who today are you bet on?". I talked with him about the situation in the club and he told me, that if in the today's match will manage to get the set it is he will be satisfied, he also said that it was absolutely necessary to attract a few competitors to the team, or else with such a staff he won't reach it so much. The chairman doesn't also believe in the success. He said that in this season he meant so that young competitors beat on the so high level of gameses themselves, and into the maintenance it alone doesn't believe. I talked also with Ola Pasznik-Gedania playmakeri, I asked ironically:"Ola-how much today we will win?"-she only smiled and she said, that if only won it would have to quickly attract back Jana. She meant of course about Jana Savoczkina-basic Gedania playmaker from the previous season who was one of leading competitors of the team. As for Ola she is talented playmaker, but really is not the level of Plus Liga. In the last season she didn't enrapture, and during championships ahead of seasonal she acquitted herself to put it mildly not too well, similarly to entire Gedania. Elaborating the topic Gedania Zukowo on ahead of seasonal championships played fatally. Both in Zukowo and in Sopot Gedania players acquitted themselves fatally, both as regards results as well as the style of the game. I was also on a few Gedania trainings and really it is looking out deciding in a different way to the season ago. One can see the difference of a few classes between competitors. Above all fatally looks a service. In the last there were competitors who were able to well serve. Above all was Kasia Wellna who has the nuclear service. Also well serverd Maja Tokarska, Natalia Ziemcowa and Natalia Nuszel. Fatally a block is functioning, but we have very low composition and it cannot surprise. Gedania game is chaotic, competitors are lacking experiencing and beating. Gedania situation is so tragic that today in the first 6 will run out 16-yeards old player. As for Pila-on ahead of seasonal championships PTPS players acquitted themselves very well. Great PTPS advantage will be the cheers of the audience. In the last season we were in Pila and PTPS fans really presented themselves great. Then Gedania won 3-2, but then everything was different. It isn't possible to compare that meeting to the today's match. From us no structured association of fans is going. I think that PTPS Pila easily will win this meeting.
:D:D:D:D PTPS Pila-Gedania Zukowo 3-0