Doncaster 23rd Oct

4.05 Doncaster Fascintating race with plenty of value about I have decided on cleaver who is capable on these slower conditions and is dropped a couple of pounds after a bit of a disappointing effort last time out and will appreciate a more positive ride from moore. Deauville flyer ran a cracker in the slog at haydock and then ran yet another amazing race when stepped up in class in soft ground at york has been raised another 2lb for that effort but things look to still be progressing in the right way! 0.25pt e/w Deauville flyer 7/1 bet365 0.25pt e/w cleaver 12/1 bet365

Re: Doncaster 23rd Oct A couple of big fielded races to get stuck into, did have a write up for one but then accidently clicked a stupid Yahoo bit on my toolbar instead of switching tabs so I lost it, may re-write it but can't be bothered right now and have moved onto another race at the meeting. 16:05 Doncaster Puy D'arnac is a course and distance winner, has won over the trip twice and has won over 14 and 16 furlongs in the past as well. The course and distance win came in a Class 4 handicap in April 2008 off a mark of 72. He has went on to win off 74 since then but has failed to win off a mark so high again with his latest win coming off of 66. Runs off 70 today so is still well handicapped to win especially when finishing an unlucky 3/15 (due to not getting a clear run) LTO off the same mark over 1 furlong further. The horse loves softer going so with the ground set to be good to soft today can only be good news for him. Deauville Flyer is the main danger. Seems to be progressing really well as of late with a win here and at Haydock (on heavy going), both over 14 furlongs and a 2nd LTO over 16 furlongs on Good to Soft. Ran off 75 that day which was 6lbs higher than her win and has another 2lb rise in the weights to cope with today but she is still lightly raced and I don't see today's mark of 77 being too much for her. Ground conditions will suit her today and I think the race is definately between her and Puy D'arnac. 1 pt E/W Puy D'arnac @ 6/1 (BET 365 - BOG) 1 pt E/W Deauville Flyer @ 5/1 (BET 365 - BOG) I see I have missed 7/1 for Deauville flyer which is a bit gutting as that would have been a great price.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.