Racing facebook friends

Re: Racing facebook friends I remember all the Bradford fans having Dean Windass as their friend on facebook, only for them to find out it wasn't him. It was a lad I know who had created a fake account. :lol She looks like a top class filly Bowles, wouldn't mind covering her at stud. :ok

Re: Racing facebook friends I'm friends with Dean Leacock (the Derby centre half) and i think it's genuinely him. He's got loads of picture of him with is wife and kids on holiday etc so it looks pretty real. The thing that makes him a legend though, he always replies when you start talking to him on the instant messenger. He's told me all about his injuries, training etc, what a top bloke. Sorry to go off topic!

Re: Racing facebook friends

I'm friends with Dean Leacock (the Derby centre half) and i think it's genuinely him. He's got loads of picture of him with is wife and kids on holiday etc so it looks pretty real. The thing that makes him a legend though, he always replies when you start talking to him on the instant messenger. He's told me all about his injuries, training etc, what a top bloke. Sorry to go off topic!
and whats his wife look like??:ok