Best bet of the day - Oct 21tst

PRIDE OF DULCOTE - Worcester 15.50 My third bet of the season sees me backing a Ditcheat runner for the first time this season. I am sure there will be many many Ditcheat runners over the next few months... Tomorrow, smart hurdler Pride Of Dulcote jumps his first fence in public after a summer break. According to Nicholls, he has schooled well, and with Nicholls being so open about his horses' chances I am very confident that we will see a very decent novice chaser tomorrow. Unfortunately, only 3 others line up in this heat, thus restricting the price to what will probably be an odds on shot. However, in the field of 4 there is some decent opposition. Captain Americo is no slouch, and Any Currency has the big advantage of already having had a run this season, however, I do think that Pride Of Dulcote will have too much for this field. I am sure that the Nicholls team will have far superior races in mind for this exciting prospect later on in the season. WIN

Re: Best bet of the day - Oct 21tst 2.10 Southwell Many of these have course form which is not perfect from my angle trying to find the value but Il have a go: Burgundy Ice- No course form but dangerous to ignore only winning by a short head at kempton 1st and 2nd pulled well clear of rest and both clearly capable of more Xpress maite- Rarely runs a bad race round here 21 runs 5 wins and many placed efforts latest was a second in class 3 (class 4 today) now 3lb lower since that run and last run was a 7th at wolverhampton last won round here off 85 now just 82 Mcconell- In good heart last run was far from disgrace at kempton running under handicap rise and penalty runs just under handicap rise today and previous was a fantastic win round here. Silent hero- Now 8lb higher than last win round here but 2 recent 3rds gives him a shout Ultimate- Won maiden round here but shown little in handicap on turf yet Hilbre court- won round here off a 3lb lower mark but not in best of form and a serious concern in this field Swiss art- was 4th behind mcconell on latest show is 6lb better off and is now 3lb higher than last win. Conclusion- Fascinating handicap with so much course form but Burgundy ice could be a real live danger if taking to the surface after winning so easily on kempton aw and American pedigree suggest wouldn’t be a problem. Xpress maite is well handicapped not ideal stall but still a threat, mcconnell could be capable of better showing a lot of improvement lately especially around this circuit! 1pt win burgundy ice

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.