Question About NBA - Regarding Lakers game and props tonight

Guest Mr Bookie Buster

Guest Mr Bookie Buster

PaddyPower have priced the amount of 3 point successful shots in the Lakers Game tonight at 5/6 on a line of 9.5 Over/Under Origionally I thought that 9.5 was too low based on the last 4 game between these two in Postseason. In there games there were 12 - 13 - 16 - 8 , making an average of 12.25. After I checked into meetings between these two in the regular season I was quite suprised to find quite different stats. They played 4 games and there were 3 - 10 - 6 - 8, making an average of 6.75. Now my question is why there is such a difference between the Post Season 3 pointers and the Regular season 3 pointers. If you add up the average 3 pointers in Post Season and regular season, you get an average of 9.5 exactly which is how I feel PaddyPower is coming up with this line. Anyway I do feel that 9.5 is too low based on reason matches, but taking into account the regular season, I will not be betting for the moment until I understand this disparity. Anyway I hope someone has an idea of why there is such a difference between the two stats above. BB Also went throught their other props tonight on the Lakers game and they got everything pretty ok, except for maybe the 3 pointers. That I am not sure of yet. I await a response from a more knowledgeable party on the PL. BB

Guest JJBEAR

Question About NBA - Regarding Lakers game and props tonigh I am not sure but, I think kobe was out for a couple of the games. The difference between regular and post season play is that teams get a little bit more defensive and therefore are forced into throwing up more 3's. I think 9.5 is about right, but if you check pinnacle and thegreek, both US books and they have a massive amount of props. I have also noticed that bet365 have started to do player props aswell. If the lines are out on paddypower, they will be wrong and not the others.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.