Kempton - 18th Oct

Re: Kempton - 18th Oct 14:50 - Bergo @ 1.80 Bet365 (bog) Not much of a price here but he makes his chasing bow after running well in hurdles last year, has the strongest form on show with good runs at Ascot last season when running Dee Ee Williams close, if he takes to the bigger fences fine then this should be an ideal start getting off to winning ways. 17:10 - The Big Orse @ 13/8 Bet365 (bog) Taking on the odds-on shot with The Big Orse for new stable, based around his 4th LTO at Lingfield where 1st (Kangaroo Court) has gone onto make it a three-timer, 2nd (Rear Gunner) had winning form at this level, 3rd (Tanks For That) also has winning form at tihs level, 5th (Thedebtoftheyear) won NTO at this level, even further down the field some of the horses have good form, Timmy Murphy looks a solid jockey booking and may get off the mark here.

Re: Kempton - 18th Oct Unbelievable card in my opinion where Favs should make an easy day for fav backers in my opinion but hey well prob get an upset in every race now lol!! 2.20 Kempton Gonna have to go some way to beat Alazan in this with many of these being flat horses who have shown extremely little on starts so far, he made a bit of a mess at the last last time out but can surely have learnt from that and gets the fast ground again today. 2pt win alazan 4/9 bet365 / 0.5pt straight f/c alazan/Mohanad (the only other shown any promise when 3rd in maiden company) 2.50 Kempton Another favourite that you can look to over turn all day but on form is impossible, bergo useful in group company on flat in germany and useful over hurdles last season andif trainng on from that to bigger obstacles should go well again with a 3lb claimer also lightening the load. 2nd fav may have a chance but would need to show better jumping skills than he has over fences before and same could be said for stumped. 2pt win bergo 4/5 bet365 4.35 Kempton Market is hoping the fav can repeat his effort in the supreme novices hurdle but having had a break is worry coming into this and also needs to prove good enough on fast ground although has won a maiden hurdle on fast ground. But it may take something to stop Treaty flyer at the moment who is clearly in fantastic form and seeking a four timer having won some extremely valuable handicaps over the summer on good ground and in my opinion looks a big price in a race like this. 0.5pt win treaty flyer 7/2 bet365 5.10 Kempton Another favourite that just cant be opposed having won a decent looking maiden hurdle at ffos las, the other 3 runners only hold modest placings on NHF and 1 ran yesterday coming 3rd which is prob biggest risk but race may have come to soon. 1pt win balthazar king 10/11 pp

Re: Kempton - 18th Oct i would recommend a treble on the following horses today 3.25 Australia day 4.00 Professor Higgins 4.35 Red Maloney all will start favourite in thier respective races. Australia day has been campaigned on the flat this year but opened its account in a novice hurdle at Worcester 1st time over hurdles in september. Recent efforts over the flat have been very good & sets a good standard here. Likes flat tracks also. Howard Johnson brings down a couple of runners in Professor Higgins & Red Maloney. Both hold very good chances. THe former wasnt out of the 1st 2 in 5 races last season & is the one to beat here. Ouste doesnt find much & cant see that one winning. Red Maloneys 6th in the supreme novices hurdle last season is great form to take into this year and the horse ran up a hat trick at Musselburgh last season & will therefore be at home on this flat track.

Re: Kempton - 18th Oct

i would recommend a treble on the following horses today 3.25 Australia day 4.00 Professor Higgins 4.35 Red Maloney all will start favourite in thier respective races. Australia day has been campaigned on the flat this year but opened its account in a novice hurdle at Worcester 1st time over hurdles in september. Recent efforts over the flat have been very good & sets a good standard here. Likes flat tracks also. Howard Johnson brings down a couple of runners in Professor Higgins & Red Maloney. Both hold very good chances. THe former wasnt out of the 1st 2 in 5 races last season & is the one to beat here. Ouste doesnt find much & cant see that one winning. Red Maloneys 6th in the supreme novices hurdle last season is great form to take into this year and the horse ran up a hat trick at Musselburgh last season & will therefore be at home on this flat track.
I'm on it :ok

Re: Kempton - 18th Oct 435 Red Moloney 7/4 sportingbet Win classy on the flat, carried my money for the supreme novices last year, but was a bit novicey that day!! big drive south today from co durham, looks a great bet at 7/4. looks like howard johnsons one for the big handicap hurdle races this year. juicy price will be shorter come the off. still only a 5yo, i think he is more like a 150 rated animal, rather than the 140 today.

Re: Kempton - 18th Oct 4.35 - Noble Request Hobbs has won this race 3 times in the last five years and from all horses he has, he decides to go with this, who hasn't raced for more than 3 years. This is a sign that the horse should be ready. Was a grade 1 performer in 2005 and 2006 and with the yard in top form I think he can win at a decent price. 4/1 bog - Bet Internet, Stan James

4.35 - Noble Request Hobbs has won this race 3 times in the last five years and from all horses he has, he decides to go with this, who hasn't raced for more than 3 years. This is a sign that the horse should be ready. Was a grade 1 performer in 2005 and 2006 and with the yard in top form I think he can win at a decent price. 4/1 bog - Bet Internet, Stan James
This was one of my favourite horses & thought one day it would win the Champion Hurdle if it progressed. I have backed against it today but would love to see it run well:ok

This was one of my favourite horses & thought one day it would win the Champion Hurdle if it progressed. I have backed against it today but would love to see it run well:ok
Given Hobbs record in this race I had to be on him. If near his best will be very tough to beat.