Tennis: ATP Shainghai and WTA Osaka/Linz

Sport Tennis
Event Sania Mirza v Viktoriya Kutuzova
Selection Lay Viktoriya Kutuzova (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 14/10/2009
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 3.30 (Lay)
Reasoning Kutuzova bad player on hard courts, and only seems to get wins over clay court players. She in round 2 only because of retirement of Kirilenko. Mirza good aggressive player on hard courts and got win over Peer in round 1. She should dominate match up, and beat Kutuzova a few weeks ago, only concern niggling wrist problem.
Sport Tennis
Event Melinda Czink v Vania King
Selection Lay Vania King (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 14/10/2009
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 3.40 (Lay)
Reasoning Czink far better player and should take match. Czink showing nice form recently and her aggressive ground strokes should stop King using her good net play. King OK player but more suited to doubles and the power of Czink should be the difference. Head 2 head is a nice 2-0 for Czink.
Sport Tennis
Event David Ferrer v Feliciano Lopez
Selection Lay Feliciano Lopez (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 14/10/2009
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 3.65 (Lay)
Reasoning This is interesting match up, with Lopez leading on head 2 head. But all of his wins are on the quicker hard courts and conditions in Shanghai seem to be slow. Lopez this year showing bad form and has some very bad losses. Ferrer form is questionable, but he got nice win over Gasquet in round 1 and these conditions shouls suit his game.
Sport Tennis
Event Tommy Robredo v Florian Mayer
Selection Lay Florian Mayer (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 14/10/2009
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 4.00 (Lay)
Reasoning Can't see many chances for Mayer. He is play I don't like and in particular on hard courts no good. Mayer beat Petzschner in round 1 but that guy is very out of form. Robredo I think is still playing quite well, missing a spark from a few years ago but still play quality tennis. He is very solid and should beat the Mayer.
Tip Detail
Sport Tennis
Event Gael Monfils v Lleyton Hewitt
Selection Lay Lleyton Hewitt (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 14/10/2009
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 2.76 (Lay)
Reasoning To me this seems like a good match up for Monfils. He's playing excellent from what I have watched, and playing with good style. Sometimes he is too defensive but right now seems to have balance right. Hewitt is playing OK but I see Monfils winning most of the longer rallies with his defensive and that being the difference in the match.
Sport Tennis
Event Rafael Nadal v James Blake
Selection James Blake
Strength 10/10
Date 14/10/2009
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 4.80 (Back)
Reasoning Blake is definately worth a chance here. LAst week very close match against NAdal and now another chance. Blake is one of the players who gives Nadal big problems on hard courts because of his aggressive play. Cilic really beat down on Nadal last week and if Blake plays well he can really attack Nadal. Nadal looks to be playing OK but physically still seems limited and doesn't seem worth backing at the moment.

Re: Tennis: ATP Shainghai and WTA Osaka/Linz

Sport Tennis
Event Alize Cornet v Kristina Barrois
Selection Lay Kristina Barrois (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 14/10/2009
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 2.30 (Lay)
Reasoning Cornet having very poor season, but lately results maybe a little bit better. Also I think coming into this part of season she can see some improvement. She is much better player than Barrois, and I like chances for Cornet part because this is 'new' part of season so chance of fresh start.
Sport Tennis
Event Olga Govortsova v Carla Suarez Navarro
Selection Lay Carla Suarez Navarro (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 14/10/2009
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 2.40 (Lay)
Reasoning Good chances here for Govortsova. She is good indoor player, and form recently is pretty good. Suarez Navarro having bad run, and is definately not indoor player. She won round 1 OK, but lost serve several times against Srebotnik who is still clearly struggling with shoulder problems.

Sport Tennis
Event Nicolay Davydenko v Fernando Gonzalez
Selection Lay Fernando Gonzalez (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 15/10/2009
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 2.90 (Lay)
Reasoning Looks like good opportunity, head 2 head does not lie and is 5-0 to Davydenko. Clearly this shows it is a good match up for Davydenko. Davydenko playing well at the moment and getting a lot of matches which is important for him to play well. Gonzlaez on other hand struggling at the moment looking at results and performances he is not so good.
Sport Tennis
Event Radek Stepanek v Stanislas Wawrinka
Selection Lay Stanislas Wawrinka (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 15/10/2009
Reasoning This is another match with clear head 2 head. 4-0 to Stepanek and it is clear Stepanek style hurts Wawrinka. Also Stepanek this weeks is showing good form hitting very nice. Wawrinka not too sure, big struggle against Kubot (another player likes to move forward) ten retirement from Roddick. Stepanek should get a nice win.
Sport Tennis
Event Gilles Simon v Tomas Berdych
Selection Lay Tomas Berdych (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 15/10/2009
Reasoning Berdych had 2 tough matches so far against Cilic and Safin. Complaining of knee problem surely not going to help against Simon who knows that pain. Simon look to be playing pretty good against Troicki and hard courts here are slow so have to be favouring Simon.

Sport Tennis
Event Julia Goerges v Ioana Raluca Olaru
Selection Lay Ioana Raluca Olaru (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 15/10/2009
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 2.70 (Lay)
Reasoning Goerges in good form at the moment, and is good player indoors. Good run at this tournament too, coming from qualifying and ncie win in round 1. Olaru definate more of a clay player and took 3 sets in round 1. This really should be good win for Goerges.

Sport Tennis
Event Nicolay Davydenko v Radek Stepanek
Selection Lay Radek Stepanek (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 16/10/2009
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 3.75 (Lay)
Reasoning Davydenko bringing excellent form and on these courts game is workign very well. Stepanek looks pretty good this week but Wawrinka was a struggle even with the swiss man injured. Match up is close on head 2 head but the way Davydenko is playing he should win this match.
Sport Tennis
Event Melinda Czink v Francesca Schiavone
Selection Melinda Czink
Strength 10/10
Date 16/10/2009
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 2.14 (Back)
Reasoning Czink in excellent form recently, she changed the way she plays and it really works. Schiavone had problems in last round and form not seeming too good. I make Czink favourite for this match so the price is good.
Tip Detail
Sport Tennis
Event Petra Kvitova v Carla Suarez Navarro
Selection Lay Carla Suarez Navarro (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 16/10/2009
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 2.78 (Lay)
Reasoning OK lay Suarez Navaroo again. still don't think she's good indoor player and should be overpowered by big Czech player. Kvitova is really making improvements lately and in these conditions makes for a good favourite.
Sport Tennis
Event Agnieszka Radwanska v Lucie Safarova
Selection Lucie Safarova
Strength 10/10
Date 16/10/2009
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 2.66 (Back)
Reasoning I've watched 2 Radwanska matches this week and despite straight sets she hasn't looked too good. Two tough weeks in Asia and now coming to Europe, I think schedule will catch up with her against good opponent. Safarova is good indoor player and playing pretty well, good chance for upset here.

Sport Tennis
Event Yanina Wickmayer v Sara Errani
Selection Sara Errani
Strength 10/10
Date 16/10/2009
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 3.05 (Back)
Reasoning This looks like very good chance for an upset. Wickmayer struggled in both matches so far and appears to have hamstring problem. She had treatment in round 1 then yesterday big bandages and movement didn't look too good. Errani is very solid player, and had comfortable victories this week so good chance for upset.

Sport Tennis
Event Flavia Pennetta v Yanina Wickmayer
Selection Yanina Wickmayer
Strength 10/10
Date 17/10/2009
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 3.50 (Back)
Reasoning I opposed Wickmayer because of hamstring problems but today they looked OK so now is the time to back. Pennetta I think is far from good form and struggled at times against Olaru. She's not serving well and dropping serve will not be good against Wickmayer who serves great. This should be close match so good price.
Sport Tennis
Event Francesca Schiavone v Sania Mirza
Selection Sania Mirza
Strength 10/10
Date 17/10/2009
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 2.64 (Back)
Reasoning This looks like a close match to me. Mirza is coming back from injury problems in recent months and playing better. Schiavone not sure about form, walkover may not help, so Mirza has a good chance of win.
Tip Detail
Sport Tennis
Event Novak Djokovic v Nicolay Davydenko
Selection Nicolay Davydenko
Strength 10/10
Date 17/10/2009
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 3.30 (Back)
Reasoning Like Davydenko chances here. He's playing great tennis this week and should give Djokovic a lot of worries. Djokovic today against Simon did not look good, at times not focussed. Score line show maybe match not too long, but a lot of punishing rallies and he'll have more of that against Davydenko. Good chance of upset.

Tip Detail
Sport Tennis
Event Caroline Wozniacki v Samantha Stosur
Selection Lay Samantha Stosur (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 17/10/2009
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 3.25 (Lay)
Reasoning Both struggle since US Open and playing better this week. But Wozniacki is too good and solid game should be too good for Stosur. This seems like a real good match up for Wozniacki and she should be comfortable ad force erros from Stosur.

Sport Tennis
Event Rafael Nadal v Nicolay Davydenko
Selection Nicolay Davydenko
Strength 10/10
Date 18/10/2009
Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 2.75 (Back)
Reasoning This looks like excellent opportunity. Not impressed by Nadal at all this week, he has benefitted from 2 retirements but game does not seem all there. On other hand Davydenko is playing excellent. Also he's destroyed Nadal in a hard court masters series final before and can do it again. Concern is fitness, Davydenko had very tough match against Djokovic and may struggle a bit after that. But he is Mr Robot Tennis and plays better the more he plays. I really think Davydenko great chance to win this, and price is way off line.

Sport Tennis
Event Yanina Wickmayer v Petra Kvitova
Selection Petra Kvitova
Strength 10/10
Date 18/10/2009
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 2.48 (Back)
Reasoning I don't know, this seems like very close match. I remember at US Open I thought Wickmayer would win this easy, but in the end was very close match. Now indoors, I think this gives little edge to Kvitova. Both had excellent wins from the semi finals and have played well this week. I just see this match so close to call, no need for Kvitova price to be larger than 2.20.